Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 921

pavaka
pavaka  
Pipsycho:
Now Now... Sir Pava

Where's your Honey... Dew

Respect your Elders

with fear and apologies dew in the right time...since I am nothing and you are much more...

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
Here you go : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf.ex4 You can use " next1, next2 and next3 for the first, second or third next higher time frame compared to the current time frame. The rest is the same as in all the other multi time frame indicators

Thank you mLaden. That's all I wished for. I do this with all MTF indicators as a matter of convenience.

Also, thank you for this indicator. It is awesome. But one should not focus on the color changes but on the excellent guideline it provides - due to the adjustable settings - in relation to price action.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Thank you mLaden. That's all I wished for. I do this with all MTF indicators as a matter of convenience. Also, thank you for this indicator. It is awesome. But one should not focus on the color changes but on the excellent guideline it provides - due to the adjustable settings - in relation to price action.

Yes, it seems to be a good support/resistance too which is surprising comong from a kind of average

krelian99
krelian99  
Pava:
krelian99..."senior members know that your indis don't repaint" -you mean members who wrote more than 100 messages on this forum?

Yes, 86,47 of 100 members with a senior in front of them have used a incator from newdigital, mladen or mrtools yet and regoncnized a non-repainting behaviour. Some missmatch recalculation with repainting, but the fewest know that this forum repaints all the time. Isn't this terrific?

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:
Jozy,, added alerts and arrows.

Hi Mrtools, this indicator is NOT working! Could you please check please?

Would like to see alerts 1.0 and -1.0 crosses.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Hi Mrtools, this indicator is NOT working! Could you please check please?

Would like to see alerts 1.0 and -1.0 crosses.

Thanks

Jozy

It is working OK

Set the alertsOn and ShowArrows parameters to true and all will be OK

Files:
db.gif 74 kb
Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Jozy

It is working OK

Set the alertsOn and ShowArrows parameters to true and all will be OK

May be my download is corrupted! Because it is not even compiling correctly!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
May be my download is corrupted! Because it is not even compiling correctly!

I used the file from the version mrtools posted and all is oOK

Reposting the one I used (even though it is exactly the same as the one mrtools posted) : directional_breakout_mtf_alerts__arrows.mq4

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
I used the file from the version mrtools posted and all is oOK Reposting the one I used (even though it is exactly the same as the one mrtools posted) : directional_breakout_mtf_alerts__arrows.mq4

My copy was corrupted. Now is working well after another download. Sorry about this...I am experiencing this sort of problem frequently.

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi,

please is possible to add the NBars option to this indicator in order to calculate the code only for a certain number of bars?

Thanks in advance

rounded_ma_mtf.mq4

Files: