Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 920

mladen:
Here you go : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf.ex4 You can use " next1, next2 and next3 for the first, second or third next higher time frame compared to the current time frame. The rest is the same as in all the other multi time frame indicators

hello adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf.ex4

it is repainting?

beco616161:
hello adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf.ex4 it is repainting?

no it does not (as it was clearly explained that neither ema variation nor the addition of adapting can cause any repainting). But don't take my word for it - try it out

PS: I am talking about normal mode usage. Multi time frame mode works as any other multi time frame mode and it has to update all the bars belonging to higher time frame bar (but I assume, that by now, everybody knows how a multi time frame mode should and must work)

happy trading

mladen, senior members know that your indis don't repaint. Some days ago they had the suffix nrp, maybe in order to avoid the same questions over again and again you rename them.

very very thank your helps for me MLADEN.

with sound alert for adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf.ex4 ?

also,hello adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf.ex4 ExpertAdvisor can you share please?

krelian99:
mladen, senior members know that your indis don't repaint. Some days ago they had the suffix nrp, maybe in order to avoid the same questions over again and again you rename them.

krelian99

I don't think that there is a need for nrp any more

At the time I started using it, the concept of what is repainting and what is not was different (the "my indicators do not repaint" from famous coders even when they were given proofs that they do, were common then, and that is why I used the "nrp" : to show to everybody that it is not enough just to tell that it does not repaint and that the solution exists (newdigital was a whiteness of steps I was making to ensure non-repainting, and he was also a whiteness how some famous coders refused to accept that their code was not OK) .

Now the time is different. If someone still makes repainting stuff, frankly I could not care less (check the mt code base and market and you shall see immediately what I mean). I am not making such stuff and there is no need to emphasize that what I make is nrp. What I intended to do I did : I posted a short and efficient code snippet that makes sure that usual repainting problems are avoided and everybody can use them. If they don't, that is their problem.

But I am not going to use nrp any more in the name - why should I? No need to prove or show anything any more. What we need (regarding repainting) can be made is freely available and coders that care about accuracy are using those ways and that is all.

very very thank your helps for me MLADEN.

with sound alert for adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf.ex4 ?

also,hello adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf.ex4 ExpertAdvisor can you share please?

I know what you mean, and I read some stories here and there, e.g. the inventor of pollan is so mad because so many people got rich with his indicators - I don't know who he means, the scammers or brokers. Maybe new traders or non-programm-experienced people better ask and don't confuse your tag 'nrp' with scammers tag 'no repaint' then.

krelian99..."senior members know that your indis don't repaint" -you mean members who wrote more than 100 messages on this forum?

Now Now... Sir Pava

Where's your Honey... Dew

Respect your Elders

Pipsycho:
Now Now... Sir Pava

Where's your Honey... Dew

Respect your Elders

with fear and apologies dew in the right time...since I am nothing and you are much more...

Reason: