Elite indicators :) - page 1205

mntiwana:
there are ttm ssa bars but i dont have an end point of that,i dont know if exist.

mntiwana

As far as I remember, there is no end-point version of it

PS: always remember that end-point ssa does resemble to lwma

mladen:

mntiwana

As far as I remember, there is no end-point version of it

PS: always remember that end-point ssa does resemble to lwma

Dear Mladen, is it possible to make ttm ssa bars with end point ssa calculation? thanks in advance

Hi Mladen,

May I request again the adding alerts and creat histo version to this indicator please?

Thanks in advance,

adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf.ex4

GADEY:
Hi Mladen,

May I request again the adding alerts and creat histo version to this indicator please?

Thanks in advance,

adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf.ex4

GADEY

Here is a version with alerts : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf__alerts.ex4

As a reminder : in this one if you enter next1 into time frame it will automatically chose next higher time frame, same for next2 and next3

mrtools:
Added a smoothing and double smoothing option(if smooth > 0) to the advanced step rsi with floating levels.

advanced_steprsi__smoothing__fls__alerts__arrows.ex4

Thank you mrtools

mladen:

GADEY

Here is a version with alerts : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf__alerts.ex4

As a reminder : in this one if you enter next1 into time frame it will automatically chose next higher time frame, same for next2 and next3

Thank you very much mladen this indicator increases my profitability and one more request when you are free plz create histo version

regards

GADEY:

Thank you very much mladen this indicator increases my profitability and one more request when you are free plz create histo version

regards

GADEY

Here is the histogram version too : adaptive_ema_variation_histo__filter_2.01_mtf__alerts.ex4

mladen:

GADEY

Here is the histogram version too : adaptive_ema_variation_histo__filter_2.01_mtf__alerts.ex4

Thank you mladen

Dear mladen or mrtools or somebody.. i found something interesting from ssa end point indicator,can you add an arrow for this ssa normalized end point when the gray line (in this case i change it to yellow) cross with the blue&red line ? thanks

mahessara:
Dear mladen or mrtools or somebody.. i found something interesting from ssa end point indicator,can you add an arrow for this ssa normalized end point when the gray line (in this case i change it to yellow) cross with the blue&red line ? thanks

I assume by "somebody" you meant ME...I will gladly honor your request...and those lines will never repaint...I mean NEVER.

Reason: