Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 916

mladen:
Ftlm KG histogram version (multi time frame and alerts) updated : ftlm_kg_hist_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page296

Hi Mladen, could you add arrows please to this indicator?

Jozy

mladen:
duke12 Here is the multi time frame version of directional breakout : directional_breakout_mtf.mq4

Hi Mladen could you add alerts and arrows to this indicator?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy:
Hi Mladen, could you add arrows please to this indicator? Jozy

Hi Jozy, added the arrows.

Jozy:
Hi Mladen could you add alerts and arrows to this indicator?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy,, added alerts and arrows.

mrtools:

Thank you very much Mrtools.

mrtools:
Jozy,, added alerts and arrows.

Thank you again!

mrtools:

mrtools, This version is missing the zerocross alert and arrow feature. Thank you for updating it.

mladen:
duke12 Here is the multi time frame version of directional breakout : directional_breakout_mtf.mq4

Hi Duke12, Mrtools or Mladen, what is this indicator based on? I wanted to understand how it is put together as I am working how best to use it. In the inputs tab there is only Price=0, Method=0 and length = 20. Is this it?

Jozy

Jozy:
Hi Duke12, Mrtools or Mladen, what is this indicator based on? I wanted to understand how it is put together as I am working how best to use it. In the inputs tab there is only Price=0, Method=0 and length = 20. Is this it? Jozy

Jozy

Simplest explanation is that it shows the relation of high and low to a moving average. If low is above moving, then it is a break up. If the high is lower than moving average, then the break is down. Otherwise it is neutral.

Here is a version where the choices and prices are not criptical but textual, so it is easier to see what are you actually setting in parameters : directional_breakout_mtf_2.mq4

Jozy:
mrtools, This version is missing the zerocross alert and arrow feature. Thank you for updating it.

Jozy, just added arrows to the version you posted in which the alerts are based on Ftlm slope.

Reason: