Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

multi time frame version directional breakout

duke12:
mladen or mr tools

could you make this to MTF?

thank you very much

duke12

Here is the multi time frame version of directional breakout : directional_breakout_mtf.mq4

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Ftlm KG histogram version (multi time frame and alerts) updated : ftlm_kg_hist_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page296

Hi Mladen, could you add arrows please to this indicator?

Jozy

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
duke12 Here is the multi time frame version of directional breakout : directional_breakout_mtf.mq4

Hi Mladen could you add alerts and arrows to this indicator?

Thanks

Jozy

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jozy:
Hi Mladen, could you add arrows please to this indicator? Jozy

Hi Jozy, added the arrows.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jozy:
Hi Mladen could you add alerts and arrows to this indicator?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy,, added alerts and arrows.

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:

Thank you very much Mrtools.

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:
Jozy,, added alerts and arrows.

Thank you again!

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:

mrtools, This version is missing the zerocross alert and arrow feature. Thank you for updating it.

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
duke12 Here is the multi time frame version of directional breakout : directional_breakout_mtf.mq4

Hi Duke12, Mrtools or Mladen, what is this indicator based on? I wanted to understand how it is put together as I am working how best to use it. In the inputs tab there is only Price=0, Method=0 and length = 20. Is this it?

Jozy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Hi Duke12, Mrtools or Mladen, what is this indicator based on? I wanted to understand how it is put together as I am working how best to use it. In the inputs tab there is only Price=0, Method=0 and length = 20. Is this it? Jozy

Jozy

Simplest explanation is that it shows the relation of high and low to a moving average. If low is above moving, then it is a break up. If the high is lower than moving average, then the break is down. Otherwise it is neutral.

Here is a version where the choices and prices are not criptical but textual, so it is easier to see what are you actually setting in parameters : directional_breakout_mtf_2.mq4