Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 888

is it possible to make this 2 indicators to MTF?

thank you

Hi Maiden, would you be so kind to modify the ZZ_MTF indicator so it shows the Lines on the chart same as the XO clean indicator please?

mrtools:
Hi Tysgels, was able to make one of them mtf, and added alerts.

mrtools, if the second indicator (Real Cloud) is not decompiled (not sure), I'd like to post my idea of an mtf version, if this is ok with you.

john1368:
Hi Maiden, would you be so kind to modify the ZZ_MTF indicator so it shows the Lines on the chart same as the XO clean indicator please?

You can open the properties of your ZZ_MTF_XO_A, click on tap level - this next to colors, click on Add and 0.0 is default one. You can also change it to a level you like (makes more sense in XO_clean).

Or you open MetaEditor and paste in the source code of ZZ_MTF_XO_A the following line

#property indicator_level1 0

under this line

#property indicator_minimum -1

Compile it and add your ZZ_MTF_XO_A again to the chart.

But this is no girls' choir here

krelian99:
You can open the properties of your ZZ_MTF_XO_A, click on tap level - this next to colors, click on Add and 0.0 is default one. You can also change it to a level you like (makes more sense in XO_clean).

Or you open MetaEditor and paste in the source code of ZZ_MTF_XO_A the following line

#property indicator_level1 0

under this line

#property indicator_minimum -1

Compile it and add your ZZ_MTF_XO_A again to the chart.

But this is no girls' choir here

Thanks for that, but I know nothing about coding, I will wait for Maiden or Mr Tools.

No level tab in your inid property? Hmm, ok. zz_mtf_xo_a_1.mq4

Files:

john1368:

Hi John1368, the ZZ_MTF_XO_A is a mtf XO,the XO clean with lines should be the same.

zanuar:
Mr M And Mr. T

This indi please so MTF., and in the given signal strength of the trend of larger period., the signal appears whether strong or weak is his strength ADX ., thank you

adx-buy-sell.mq4

Zanuar, found this mtf version.

Files:

rplust:
mrtools, if the second indicator (Real Cloud) is not decompiled (not sure), I'd like to post my idea of an mtf version, if this is ok with you.

Rplust, "Real Cloud" from what i can tell from the code is supposed to automatically show the next higher time frame than the chart time frame it's placed on, so in a way it's already mtf.

It has different values I can adjust and when I put it on the chart it seems more accurate, can someone modify as per original request please?

Reason: