MTF on One Chart

I posted the MTF chart indicator on the 3 ducks thread and thought you maybe like to see how I set it up.

Top chart is the actual chart time frame @15

5 LWMA close

8 EMA open

50 EMA

100 EMA

In the bottom window we have the same MA’s

Now you cant put any other indicators on the candles and the 4 ma’s are built into the indicator.

You can however still draw fibbies and Trend lines on the 1 hour and 4 hour section.

Top chart also had weekly pivots and BT (as I like the alerts with real BT)

The different squares are I-Paramon work high low.

I will post the Indicators and templates in the next post.

Mart

If anyone can point me to the piece of code that makes the candles bigger in the indicator I would be a happy bunny(OK found it)

And thanks to Kuncup who made this indicator for the Cornflower set up, but I bodged it for mine

Files:
mtf.gif  51 kb

Indicators and Template

Mart

what does the abbreviation BT mean?

et_phonehome_2:
what does the abbreviation BT mean?

Hi, ET.

Sorry thats Braintrader or Braintrading.

Thats the dots on the chart.

Mart

mart-hart:
Hi, ET.

Sorry thats Braintrader or Braintrading.

Thats the dots on the chart.

Mart

Thanks Mart-Hart. Must I download BT alert from somewhere or is it embedded in the attachments?

ET

No BT is a commercial Indicator so I did not put it in the template.

However you can get the same one on TSD

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908

It's BT1 that I have on the chart

The alert works better on the paid for BT but thats about all. I only have it on for the alert as it gives a heads up for a signal if I am dozing

and it's about in tune with the 5/8 cross.

Mart

thx Mart-Hart fo sharing

Time frame

How do I change the time frame on this indicator.(MTF MA VIEWER). I would like 30M,1h,4h. Thanks mart-hart for sharing. Jatki24300

The indicator is already set at 1 hr/4 hr on the template just open it on a 30 min chart.

if you want to change the time frames on the indicator just change the "show bars"

Mart

mart-hart:
The indicator is already set at 1 hr/4 hr on the template just open it on a 30 min chart.

if you want to change the time frames on the indicator just change the "show bars"

Mart

I'm sorry mart-hart, coz i'm not a programmer, would you explain it more clearly, i'm still confused, i couldn't find the "show bar".

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
I'm sorry mart-hart, coz i'm not a programmer, would you explain it more clearly, i'm still confused, i couldn't find the "show bar".

Regards,

IIN

You dont have to be a programmer, when you put the indicator on the chart there is a properties box.

Scroll down it and it gives you all the time frames.

If it say's 0 it wont show any bars for that time frame.

If it says 100 it will show 100 bars

These numbers you can change.

Mart

Reason: