Is this system REAL? - page 2

greatlakes:
The system trading rules are in post #2 above and I have uploaded the indicators from the author of the system. So I do not know what you are looking for on EBay?

Thanks for uploading the indicators! Did you purchase the system from the guy, and did it come with template file as well?

Yes I had purchased it some time ago. It did not fit my style of trading. It did have a template but I cannot find it. Just add the indicators per the screen shots and save as a template.

greatlakes:
Yes I had purchased it some time ago. It did not fit my style of trading. It did have a template but I cannot find it. Just add the indicators per the screen shots and save as a template.

I can pretty easily make out the values used for the RSI, Discipline, and PriceChannel from the picture, but I don't know what was used to calculate "TrendChek 1-4"

i think they were referring to if anybody purchased the auction to see if the system was worth it..

Indicators!

I gust started playing around with this system. Looks good for someone new to forex. My question is. One of the indicators in this system slow down my computer. Can any one from this forex group tell me which indicator is slowing me down. Or is there a way to look in metatrader to tell how much each indicator is using . Any help would be greatfull. Thanks. Jatki24300

Hey PartyPips

Hey we are working on turning this into an ea and i was wondering if you remember the setting for discepline i know you said you dont use it but if you remember the settings that would help out quite a bit

thanks

Reason: