Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 824

mladen:
rplust Are you aware that that indicator is actually a centered SMA (it recalculates) if you use the before and forward parameters to be the same? A version of centered SMA that updates all the necessary bars was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181353

I'm aware that the SMA centered repaints. I've got several in my "Collection". But I do not see the AMA repainting. On the attached you can see the SMA in Blue and the AMA Black with the same setting. I just wish I could change the code so the AMA also plots the current candle.

Files:

thanks mladen..

can you make one multi time frame use but no repaint ...?

low TF use recent candle show buy sell arrow.....?

rplust:
I'm aware that the SMA centered repaints. I've got several in my "Collection". But I do not see the AMA repainting. On the attached you can see the SMA in Blue and the AMA Black with the same setting. I just wish I could change the code so the AMA also plots the current candle.

Oh it does, believe me. It is using "forward" future bars for calculation and it will make it repaint (check the time frame back and forth and you will see the repainting).

PS: if you want to compare the "ama" and sma, sma should have the sum of backward and forward parameters +1 - like this (default parameters used for "ama" - period 15 used for sma ):

Files:
sma.gif  78 kb

mladen:
Here is a version with those conditions added : ao-sig1-mtf_arak_fx.mq4

Thanks but please attention and guide for resolve that :

on my chart red and yellow arrow is my old indicator that attached and pink arrow is for your indicator attached.

my purpose is filter for remove yellow arrow that is blue.

your indicator that attached is not my purpose because your indicator remove true and false arrow that are red and yellow color. but on this chart red arrow is true and i have filter yellow arrow that is noise .

simple and summary my apply :

i have zero line signal but when :

buy arrow smma21>34

sell arrow smma21<34

What is resolve ?

Thank you

Files:
arak_fx.png  85 kb

mladen:
Oh it does, believe me. It is using "forward" future bars for calculation and it will make it repaint (check the time frame back and forth and you will see the repainting).

PS: if you want to compare the "ama" and sma, sma should have the sum of backward and forward parameters +1 - like this (default parameters used for "ama" - period 15 used for sma ):

mLaden, I'm not trying to argue with you. For sure you know what you are talking about. But on my chart I have set the AMA forward to -1, that's why I said, I did not see any repainting issues.

rplust:
mLaden, I'm not trying to argue with you. For sure you know what you are talking about. But on my chart I have set the AMA forward to -1, that's why I said, I did not see any repainting issues.

That way you have a simple moving average with period backward-forward 2 bars ago - shifted 2 bars right. There are already multi time frame moving averages that can do that

regards

Mladen

Files:
ama.gif  72 kb

hello mladen

when i use 1hr time period on 15 mins chart. Also, can this indicator be changed from the line form to a bar.

which MTF indicator use small TF but no change signal please give me any one ...?

thanks

hi can somebody make this indicators into multi time frame indicators.adr_1.mq4advanced_adx.mq4

Files:
adr_1.mq4  16 kb

Mladen i need some changes in mtf sidus can you do it for me please ....when we use sidus with rsi setting 14 and when two ema cross the arrow appear on so many bar lag because of mtf .dont appear where rsi cross 50 .i want arrow where 50 cross ..

Files:
sidus.jpg  64 kb

Rocktheedge:
Mladen i need some changes in mtf sidus can you do it for me please ....when we use sidus with rsi setting 14 and when two ema cross the arrow appear on so many bar lag because of mtf .dont appear where rsi cross 50 .i want arrow where 50 cross ..

Rocktheedge

Sidus is already made to check rsi crosses of 50. Find these lines :

if (diff>0 && rsi>50) trend = 1; if (diff<0 && rsi<50) trend = -1;
Reason: