Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 827

nivti1:
Hello Arak_fx,

I will have a look at that and I will tell you more.

I am programmer and I could made what you want to.

Regards

Thank you .

Hi mladen, please add MTF median line from this indi,..thank before.....

hl_objects.mq4

Files:
hl_objects.mq4  11 kb

I probably missed it but I can not find a MFT version of the TMA indicator. It would be very helpful to me to have one it some one can help me with this.

Files:

alpine4133:
I probably missed it but I can not find a MFT version of the TMA indicator. It would be very helpful to me to have one it some one can help me with this.

alpine4133

"TMA true" is simply a lwma + atr band. Take any Keltner channel, set the ma type to lwma, and there you go

Arak, please contact me at nivti1@gmail.com

I have some questions for you concerning this indicator and how to you want to use it...

Regards

this is undercover agent's contact method.

mladen:
dynamicsoul

Can not find it so made this one : open_prices_indicator.mq4

Try it out

Dear Mr. mladen,

I like this indiator very much. I'd like you extending Open prices indicator MTF‘s current horizontal line to the right and displaying open-price on the right. Thanks for your upgrading it.

Best regards,

Thomas C

OK, I understand. Actually I do not care if it has the kwma ma line. What is want to mft ATR bands indicator. Is there something like that?

mladen:
alpine4133 "TMA true" is simply a lwma + atr band. Take any Keltner channel, set the ma type to lwma, and there you go

alpine4133:
OK, I understand. Actually I do not care if it has the kwma ma line. What is want to mft ATR bands indicator. Is there something like that?

alpine4133

You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Keltner Channels_v1_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. mladen,I like this indiator very much. I'd like you extending Open prices indicator MTF‘s current horizontal line to the right and displaying open-price on the right. Thanks for your upgrading it.Best regards,Thomas C

Thomas C

I'm sorry, I cannot think of anything better.

Try it : open_prices_indicator_thomas_c.mq4

But ultimately, you are still have to listen some opinion from mladen or mrtools.

Reason: