Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 74

increase
increase  
holy_phoenix:
please help me to code this TREND for MTF Much appreciated.

OK Here it is for you

Files:
maidi hidayat
maidi hidayat  
increase:
OK Here it is for you

thank u very much increase 4 ur help

maidi hidayat
maidi hidayat  

i love stoch so much. but when i use it with input timeframe 1440 (D1) on H1 it looks different with Stoch on D1.

the line was too close each other.

could someone make it normally

tiger_wong
tiger_wong  

need help to code delta indicator to MTF just like 4 HAS BAR.... anyone can help me?

Much appreciated.

Files:
delta.mq4 3 kb
spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

mtf stoch

Holy Phoenix

The stochastics from a higher time frame will never look the same on a smaller timeframe, as it is spreas over the amount of bars used in the smaller timeframe.

So a daily stochastics will be dpread over 24 one hour bars, henc the step formation.

I have attached a stochastics that is a bit smoother.

Have fun.

maidi hidayat
maidi hidayat  

hello spiritbreezer,

thx 4 ur answer. Now, i knew why its never be the same in lower timeframe. but it will be great if it could be....

Hoh
Hoh  
holy_phoenix:
hello spiritbreezer, thx 4 ur answer. Now, i knew why its never be the same in lower timeframe. but it will be great if it could be....

hello hp,

You can multiply one hour stoch's parameters by 24. For example, sto(14,3,3) for H1 and sto(336,72,72) for daily.

On the other hand, MTF indicator takes care of this conversion but shows in step form.

fxbs
fxbs  

maybe that's the difference HP ment?

fxbs
fxbs  

plot, levels & indis readings

Files:
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
holy_phoenix:
i love stoch so much. but when i use it with input timeframe 1440 (D1) on H1 it looks different with Stoch on D1.

the line was too close each other.

could someone make it normally

Here try this it is a MTF Stochastic that i modified to show 4 stochs on 1 window but you can select just 1 and use it that way.

mtf_stochastic_standard.mq4

Screenshot showing single stochastics

Screenshot showing 4 periods different timeframes & Labels