rkhan1:
Hi Mladen

Can you fix this , its not loading

Thanks always

rkhan1

Here you go : mtf_swingzz_nmc.mq4

Files:

Thanks Mladen

Mladen, I would like to have some education on hull variation but couldn't find any... tried google with no luck. Not sure what keyword I should use for searching... do you know something about it? thanks.

mladen:
First this one

Wrote a new one (simpler to do so since the repainting of colors and some other possible issues are avoided that way). I like the SwingMans idea to play with the hull period divisor : adds flexibility to the indicator. In order to explain to all that might don't know it : HMADivisor 2 gives the original Hull moving average. All the other divisors are making a variation of the Hull moving average (as far as I see the idea was to control the "speed" and overshooting of Hull moving average more precisely)

It is a multi time frame now

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page452

wccmcd:
Mladen, I would like to have some education on hull variation but couldn't find any... tried google with no luck. Not sure what keyword I should use for searching... do you know something about it? thanks.

wccmcd

The thing is simple : what is called a "hull half period" is normally calculated as Hull period / 2. In the "variation" version you can changed the "/2" part and that way you can control the "speed" of the indicator reaction to prices/values changes

Thank you Mladen, what you said is easy to understand.

I also noticed in the hull variation slope indicator, there are a middle line with color change, plus the histogram bar has different width style. Can you explain those a little bit? Thanks.

mladen:
wccmcd The thing is simple : what is called a "hull half period" is normally calculated as Hull period / 2. In the "variation" version you can changed the "/2" part and that way you can control the "speed" of the indicator reaction to prices/values changes

wccmcd:
Thank you Mladen, what you said is easy to understand. I also noticed in the hull variation slope indicator, there are a middle line with color change, plus the histogram bar has different width style. Can you explain those a little bit? Thanks.

About the center line : it is changing color depending on the value of the slope, signal line and threshold. If the value is above a signal line (it is not visible on the chart) and the threshold is greater than the required, then the main trend becomes up. And reversed fro the trend down

As of colors and style of the histogram : it will be drawn if the value is at the right side, if the above described trend agrees with the value (above or bellow zero) and if high is higher than the previous high or low is lower than the previous low, then the according type of histogram is drawn

thank you very much Mladen, I'll review the indicator in this way.

mladen:
About the center line : it is changing color depending on the value of the slope, signal line and threshold. If the value is above a signal line (it is not visible on the chart) and the threshold is greater than the required, then the main trend becomes up. And reversed fro the trend down As of colors and style of the histogram : it will be drawn if the value is at the right side, if the above described trend agrees with the value (above or bellow zero) and if high is higher than the previous high or low is lower than the previous low, then the according type of histogram is drawn

Hi guys

looking desperately for "mtf ma mq5" or Multi time frame moving average for Metatrader 5

could anyone please help me

tirna:
Hi guys

looking desperately for "mtf ma mq5" or Multi time frame moving average for Metatrader 5

could anyone please help me

tirna

One was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page3

The other was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596

Help! MTF_version _1.mq4_2.mq4

Files:
_1.mq4  7 kb
_2.mq4  10 kb