Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 809

rocktheedge
rocktheedge  

mladen forex king sts not working when i set it to d1 setting .. just show black blank screen .. i have mt4 build 711 version

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rocktheedge:
mladen forex king sts not working when i set it to d1 setting .. just show black blank screen .. i have mt4 build 711 version

Rocktheedge

No idea which version you are using.

Find a line that goes like this : #define CHARTSYMBOL 0 and replace it with this #define CHARTSYMBOL NULL

Otherwise that indicator will not work at all with new builds. I used this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download forex king sts 2.02 nmc.mq4 for testing and with the change described above, it works on all time frames

casaliss
casaliss  

Hi Mladen & MrTools

TD Moving Average I

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178551/page2

Adding MTF and Alerts

rocktheedge
rocktheedge  

not working giving error can you give me exe file with this null setting ..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rocktheedge:
not working giving error can you give me exe file with this null setting ..

I have already asked :

What version are you using?

What error?

I tested it with the changes described and it works on all the time frames and all the symbols

orcun1234
orcun1234  

My version is 4 and build 711. What should i add to library to work forex king? Because i am only seeing a black window. Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
My version is 4 and build 711. What should i add to library to work forex king? Because i am only seeing a black window. Thanks

tomitom06

Please check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page540

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, i found, changed and saved but problem is going on. Please do not make you tired more. I think there is a version problem. thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, i found, changed and saved but problem is going on. Please do not make you tired more. I think there is a version problem. thanks.

tomitom06

What is the "forex king sts" version 4?

I am not able to find it. This is how forex king sts 2.02 with that code change looks like :

Attaching the version I used for testing if it works : forex_king_sts_2.02_nmc.mq4

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, i am so sorry for misunderstanding. ı am talking about my metatrader version which is 4. You do not need to go futther for this subjec.t thank you again for your explainations.