Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 809

Rocktheedge:
mladen forex king sts not working when i set it to d1 setting .. just show black blank screen .. i have mt4 build 711 version

Rocktheedge

No idea which version you are using.

Find a line that goes like this : #define CHARTSYMBOL 0 and replace it with this #define CHARTSYMBOL NULL

Otherwise that indicator will not work at all with new builds. I used this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download forex king sts 2.02 nmc.mq4 for testing and with the change described above, it works on all time frames

Hi Mladen & MrTools

TD Moving Average I

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178551/page2

Adding MTF and Alerts

not working giving error can you give me exe file with this null setting ..

Rocktheedge:
not working giving error can you give me exe file with this null setting ..

I have already asked :

What version are you using?

What error?

I tested it with the changes described and it works on all the time frames and all the symbols

My version is 4 and build 711. What should i add to library to work forex king? Because i am only seeing a black window. Thanks

tomitom06:
My version is 4 and build 711. What should i add to library to work forex king? Because i am only seeing a black window. Thanks

tomitom06

Please check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page540

Mladen, i found, changed and saved but problem is going on. Please do not make you tired more. I think there is a version problem. thanks.

tomitom06:
Mladen, i found, changed and saved but problem is going on. Please do not make you tired more. I think there is a version problem. thanks.

tomitom06

What is the "forex king sts" version 4?

I am not able to find it. This is how forex king sts 2.02 with that code change looks like :

Attaching the version I used for testing if it works : forex_king_sts_2.02_nmc.mq4

Mladen, i am so sorry for misunderstanding. ı am talking about my metatrader version which is 4. You do not need to go futther for this subjec.t thank you again for your explainations.

Mladen Thank you for your help.

Pls do me a favour and remove the ATR indicator and replace it with Bands Deviation. Thank you.

Reason: