Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 211

Vital77777
Vital77777  

Vit

Hi

Sorry for my English !

One problem with my indicator - work correctly only on 1H timeframe.

But now i work on daily charts and wont to see weekly and monthly levels of NRTR.

Can you help me ?

Files:
3.gif 10 kb
Vital77777
Vital77777  
Vit:
Hi

Sorry for my English !

But now i work on daily charts and wont to see weekly and monthly levels of NRTR.

Can you help me ?

Vital77777
Vital77777  

Hi

Sorry for my English !

Can you help me ?

ray_dl
ray_dl  
Vit:
Hi

Sorry for my English !

Can you help me ?

yes,he can.fxbs is superman.you should just wait.

BigJoe
BigJoe  

WOOOPS it's wonderwoman

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Multi Timeframed.

ray_dl
ray_dl  
Big Joe:
WOOOPS it's wonderwoman

BBB(BELGIUM BEER BOWL)

PussyGalore
PussyGalore  

Mtf Bat Atr

Hi,

This is my first post although I have read the thread with interest.

I wonder if some kind soul would be able to convert the BAT ATR into MTF format for me please.

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
Pussy Galore:
Hi,

This is my first post although I have read the thread with interest.

I wonder if some kind soul would be able to convert the BAT ATR into MTF format for me please.

BAT ATR v1:

seems like instead of comparing current value with previous somebody set it up to compare current values with the future values

CurrUp=Close - (iATR(NULL,0,ATRPeriod,i) * Factor);

PrevUp=Close - (iATR(NULL,0,ATRPeriod,i-1) * Factor);

just use existing atr & atr based stops

-----

edit: doesn't seems like it repaints though...

PussyGalore
PussyGalore  

Hi fxbs,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Although I've read the thread, I've got to admit that there are certain things to do with how MT4 works that are way over my head. I'm really sorry, but this is one of them.

Would I be right in thinking that the BAT ATR indicator contains basic errors or bugs? Or is it simply that it can't be converted to MTF format?

I also noticed that on Page 23 of this thread, somebody asked if it was possible to convert ATR Stops (which I guess is the same thing as BAT ATR) into MTF, but they didn't seem to get a reply.

To explain a little further, I'm a fan of the Schaff Trend Cycle and I have been looking for sometime for an accompanying indicator called the FXS-Trailing Stop.

Forex Trading : FX Strategy : Doug Schaff

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find this indicator coded for MT4 (if anybody knows where or how I can find it, that would be great). The ATR Stops thingie seemed to be the next best thing after a bit of playing about with the settings.

Thanks again for your time.