Great Potential EA based on Pob Meter and Trend Trading (Need Coder Help Please)

Here is my idea behind this EA. The EA will be based on the prob meter and taking trades only in the direction of the strong trend when he prob meter has a probility of let's say 45% long or 45% short. I would like this to be user subjected so that the user can at what % the EA will take the trade. I have an EA that is attached but I am not able to include the prob meter indicator into the EA to make this happen because I have no coding skills. I have been working the prob meter and let me tell you, this is a great tool and I'm suprised there is not an EA out there.

EA IDEA:

Long Trades - Prob meter has a long probility of 45% and the current trend is an uptrend - Long position is open

Short Trades - Prob meter has a short probility of 45% and the current trend is a downtrend - Short position is open

User should have the ability to change at what % the EA will open trades. I looked insinde the souce code of the prob meter and it has different % in there.

This will be a great EA if someone can combine the prob meter with the attached EA. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Thank you all for this great forum.

rikiolivier

Re EA

I do not know if you realise that the indicator you have supplied is decomplied and not the original source file as a result I doubt that you will get any help on this EA as most ethical programmers will not get involved with pirated software.

cja is right

Whoever wants something to be altered for him/her and wants to be altered on a decompiled code is lessening his/her chances by a huge %. Anyone wanting coding help, should post regular source (decompiling is not a part of coding, quite the opposite, it has nothing to do with coding)

Thank you all

mladen:
cja is right Whoever wants something to be altered for him/her and wants to be altered on a decompiled code is lessening his/her chances by a huge %. Anyone wanting coding help, should post regular source (decompiling is not a part of coding, quite the opposite, it has nothing to do with coding)

Thank you for the response. I am not a coder or programmer so I don't even know what decompiled code means or is and I hope that I have not offended anyone out there. I use the indi manually with success and I thought maybe it would be good as an EA. Again thank you and I will continue with the manual trading.

ro

Reason: