THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 4

TheRumpledOne:

I am 3 for 3 on Buy Zone trades today.

How do rescue losing trades? In this hour so far following the rules the initial short was stopped out followed by a buy that was also stopped out using NF charts. Do you let these losses go or try to rescue them by doubling up etc?

Losses are part of trading.

No losses, then trading ceases to exist.

No need to double up on next trade because the BUY ZONE is an ALL IN STRATEGY. You don't have to go all in, but then it just takes longer for the money to grow.

I you start with a $500 account and trade 1 minilot with a 7 pip SL. How many losses are you going to have to bust out?

TheRumpledOne:
I am 3 for 3 on Buy Zone trades today.

Hi TRO,

Could you take a look at the chart please?..maybe it late question to ask..

by the way TRO,in my chart the word (BUY ZONE) NEVER CHANGED to write (BUY or SELL or COVER or SHORT or LONG or OPEN) like it appear with others..AND WHAT IS THOSE WORDS MEANS?....in other words,should i go sell when i see SELL with the red bar at M5 TF?and go buy when i see BUY with M5 green bar?..SO,WHAT IS short/long/cover/open MEANS?...i wrote in the session name (HOUR OPEN)..is that make any affect?

Files:
xxxxxxxxx.gif  31 kb

The version you have doesn't tell you when to trade.

THE BUY ZONE RULES:

The long zone is the Open Price + .0003 and +.0004.

The short zone is the Open Price - .0003 and -.0004.

For the USDJPY use .03/.04 instead.

Go long on green (bull) candle in the long zone and short on red (bear) candle in short zone.

I reset the Buy Zone at the start of the hour.

Or you can use the London, New York and Sydney open prices.

SL is 5 to 7 pips.

TP is whatever you can get before it goes against you.

In other words...

You go long at the blue line and take profit at the green line or sooner

You go short at the red line and take profit at the green line or sooner

TheRumpledOne:
The version you have doesn't tell you when to trade.

In other words...

You go long at the blue line and take profit at the green line or sooner

You go short at the red line and take profit at the green line or sooner

TRO,

My version does not niether GREEN LINES nor the word (BUY ZONE) changing to those words SELL/BUY /COVER/SHORT..is there something worng? or the version that has the (GREEN LINES +those words SELL/BUY /COVER/SHORT) is the COMMERCIAL VERSION?

Thank you

Hi TRO,

i would like to thank for this graet work, and i want you help, couse the indicators didnt apeares in my chart, just the first one does, but the rest didnt apeare

ashrafnajo:
Hi TRO, i would like to thank for this graet work, and i want you help, couse the indicators didnt apeares in my chart, just the first one does, but the rest didnt apeare

Use the inputs price.x.offset and price.y.offset to move the Buy Zone "Window" around your chart. Start with 0 and 0, then adjust.

ahmedazizelias:
TRO, My version does not niether GREEN LINES nor the word (BUY ZONE) changing to those words SELL/BUY /COVER/SHORT..is there something worng? or the version that has the (GREEN LINES +those words SELL/BUY /COVER/SHORT) is the COMMERCIAL VERSION?

Yes, that is in the "COMMERCIAL VERSION".

More profitable trades.

TheRumpledOne:

More profitable trades.

Hey TRO,

Is that a new indy up in the left hand corner? Good trading! Chris

Reason: