Momentum indicator - page 21

PascalD:
Nice. Can it be added to averages ?

Or can the lamda be automatic?

on my own:
Or can the lamda be automatic?

Unfortunately, it can not (that is the reason why I did not add the regularized ema to averages : I keep only averages with period and price in the averages indicator - using some foolish defaults for the rest of the parameters would be a big mistake)

mladen:
Unfortunately, it can not (that is the reason why I did not add the regularized ema to averages : I keep only averages with period and price in the averages indicator - using some foolish defaults for the rest of the parameters would be a big mistake)

Pity. I like that EMA

TamFX:
Pity. I like that EMA

It is a good one. But sorry, the lambda can not be "automatized"

mladen:
It is a good one. But sorry, the lambda can not be "automatized"

OK. It is good like this too

Upgraded velocity indicator (that is a smoother momentum) - version that has floating levels instead of fixed ones for trend determination : velocity_-_floating_levels_2.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded velocity indicator (that is a smoother momentum) - version that has floating levels instead of fixed ones for trend determination : velocity_-_floating_levels_2.mq4

Interesting. Can it be multiclor, please?

TamFX:
Interesting. Can it be multiclor, please?

On zero line break or on levels break?

mladen:
On zero line break or on levels break?

Can it be an option in parameters?

mladen:

TamFX

Here you go :

Thank you