Multi pair chart indicator - page 2

One more version (drag the symbol name where you want it on chart)

Files:

Multi currency symbols chart.

mladen:
This is a result of one question asked from me in a PM. This "indicator" can show any symbol and any time frame in a sub-window. Including offline charts. So it can take an offline renko chart, for example, and display it in a current chart. Here is an example where it displays an offline tick chart (lower) and a 1 hour regular chart (upper):
This way any combination of data can displayed in a chart. It is not aligning times of the bars but is simply drawing chosen number of bars from a target symbol+time frame and shows it on a current chart. The specific is that symbol can have any name and that time frame can have any value (in the example lower indicator has a "_tEURUSD" for symbol and "10" time frame)

Hi Mladen,

Is there a way to calculate another indicator based on data sourced from the indi "Bar Chart" ? I mean, for example, get another indicator "Price Channel" work on data and in same window of "Bar Chart". I have tried but failed.

fareastol:
Hi Mladen, Is there a way to calculate another indicator based on data sourced from the indi "Bar Chart" ? I mean, for example, get another indicator "Price Channel" work on data and in same window of "Bar Chart". I have tried but failed.

fareastol

Unfortunately but metatrader 4 does not allow you to apply custom indicators to another indicator. You can do that only with the built in indicators (like moving average, bollinger bands, ...) but even then you can use only the values from the first buffer of the custom indicator, so even with the built in indicators, the usage is limited

Any one got multi pair Value Charts? and better if it has alerts on certain level touch too ?

Thanks a lot!

mladen:
Bar chart in sperate window ... This is a result of one question asked from me in a PM. This "indicator" can show any symbol and any time frame in a sub-window. Including offline charts. So it can take an offline renko chart, for example, and display it in a current chart. Here is an example where it displays an offline tick chart (lower) and a 1 hour regular chart (upper):
This way any combination of data can displayed in a chart. It is not aligning times of the bars but is simply drawing chosen number of bars from a target symbol+time frame and shows it on a current chart. The specific is that symbol can have any name and that time frame can have any value (in the example lower indicator has a "_tEURUSD" for symbol and "10" time frame)

Hallo mladen,

I tried to modify your bar chart.mq4, so that to plott fibonacci retracement levels on a sub-window. but if I enter in " ForSymbol " another symbol other than in main Window it does not calculate this symbol. I attached an Image of my Chart and modified bar chart.mq4. Main chart is GER30, I wanted to plott fibonacci retracement levels in US30 and not GER30.

Files:
us30.png  34 kb
bar_chart.mq4  7 kb
Reason: