Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1066

hi,

could you make that show arrows on chart when Color Blue (0)cross Color Royal Blue (2) and same for Red (1)cross Tomato (3)and make that i can choose which one i will use, not in same time

absolutestrength_v1.1july_30..1.mq4

thank you

Hi all,

maybe some of you could help me.

I am a newbie at MetaTrader 4 and tried any of the MTF-Indicators in this thread, but without any success.

I only got the error message: 'return' - expressions are not allowed on global scope. not all control paths return a value

Any of you got an idea, what's the reason for this error message in the MetaEditor and how I get these indicators running ?

Thx for your help in advance

Chris

Gowinda:
Hi all,

I am a newbie at MetaTrader 4 and tried any of the MTF-Indicators in this thread, but without any success.

I only got the error message: 'return' - expressions are not allowed on global scope. not all control paths return a value

Any of you got an idea, what's the reason for this error message in the MetaEditor and how I get these indicators running ?

Chris

Hi Gowinda

these are warnings ,not errors,but you have not upload any of indicator you needs and giving you warnings,and welcome here as you run out from bombay film industry,lol.

regards

Gowinda:
Hi all,

Chris

Move the line with the return statement within the function body

Mr M

Mr T

This indicator is in separate windows but for some reason the 0 or the 50 level are not working or in sync

Can you pls check the 0 and 50 levels

Thanks

Files:

R Khan:
Mr M

Mr T

This indicator is in separate windows but for some reason the 0 or the 50 level are not working or in sync

Can you pls check the 0 and 50 levels

Thanks

R Khan

That indicator is not meant to have levels like 50 at all. It is meant to be working on the main chart and to use values on the main chart

Mr M

Thanks for clearing it up.

Anything similar to this with the results ?

R Khan:
Mr M

Thanks for clearing it up.

Anything similar to this with the results ?

R Khan

If you mean if there is a version that could use some levels for super trend, no, there is no such version

mladen:
Move the line with the return statement within the function body

Many thanks Mladen for your kind assistance,

according to your tip, I removed the first "return(0);" and everything is working perfect.

Also thanks to R. Khan for your reply

mladen:

FIRELADY

Here you go (set the UniqueUD parameter of each new instance to unique value) : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_1.mq4

Hi Mladen

Would you please, if it is possible to add line color option to this indicator, so we can recognize between MTF trend lines and I'll appreciate if you may add trend line thickness as well.

thanks

automatic_trendlines mtf 1_1.mq4

Reason: