Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1064

Hi Mntiwana

Thanks your interest, I really appreciate, however, this is not the answer of my query.

I asked mrtools if the indicator of "automatic_trendlines.mq4" can be made MTF?

But I really appreciate your help, I already have the regression channel indicator you upload

Thanks

__________________________________________________ ____________________

PS

My question is for MTF possibility, I know that it is usual made as concept of the calculations given in channel indicator, so I wonder if it can be made as usual MTF indicator

I hope I clearify my idea

talaate:
Hi Mntiwana

Thanks your interest, I really appreciate, however, this is not the answer of my query.

I asked mrtools if the indicator of "automatic_trendlines.mq4" can be made MTF?

But I really appreciate your help, I already have the regression channel indicator you upload

Thanks

__________________________________________________ ____________________

PS

My question is for MTF possibility, I know that it is usual made as concept of the calculations given in channel indicator, so I wonder if it can be made as usual MTF indicator

I hope I clearify my idea

Talaat E, have this one that is the same but the mtf doesn't seem to be working correctly, not sure what the problem is with it.

wsowrotrend_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

mrtools:

Talaat E, have this one that is the same but the mtf doesn't seem to be working correctly, not sure what the problem is with it.

wsowrotrend_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Yes mrtoos, I can see there is something not clear in this indicator, also its mq4 codes seems to be "I don't know how to express exactly the correct word maybe question sign ? is suitable" ? (at least for my poor MQ4 coding knowledge)

Any way, I suppose the answer is no, I guess

Thanks

talaate:
Hi Mrtools

My Greetings

I do not if this is possible but just question:

Is it possible to convert the attached indicator to MTF?

Thanks

Here is a multi time frame version : automatic_trendlines_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:

No words to express my thankful

many thanks

Hi Mladen and Mrtools, Please help me make this indicator mtf.

mladen:

i like this one too.. thanks to make it mtf..

but how can i add the same indicator more than once on d same chart,

to display different higher tf(s) / current together on d same chart? cuz it keeps on cancel one another..

(well, i hope you can understand what i mean.. it's quite difficult to put it in words clearly. )

FIRELADY:

i like this one too.. thanks to make it mtf..

but how can i add the same indicator more than once on d same chart,

to display different higher tf(s) / current together on d same chart? cuz it keeps on cancel one another..

(well, i hope you can understand what i mean.. it's quite difficult to put it in words clearly. )

That one was not written to allow multiple instances

It would need to be rewritten to be able to do that

mladen:

That one was not written to allow multiple instances

It would need to be rewritten to be able to do that

ooh... i see...

could u?

FIRELADY:

ooh... i see...

could u?

FIRELADY

Here you go (set the UniqueUD parameter of each new instance to unique value) : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_1.mq4

Reason: