Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1046

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for help me understand, (But we can make our own as we wish) including prices and methods what else enumerations we can use,would you like describe here few for examples ,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

There is, as far as built in enumerations are concerned, total of 60 types right now.

The easiest way to see them all is to go to metaeditor, press F1 and sercg for "ENUM" : you shall get the list of all built in versions

mladen:

mntiwana

There is, as far as built in enumerations are concerned, total of 60 types right now.

The easiest way to see them all is to go to metaeditor, press F1 and sercg for "ENUM" : you shall get the list of all built in versions

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for early response and help guide me,now i am able at least to add price and method user friendly part,lol.

one of the top most genius scholar of the world said like this"you have three fathers,one is your father,you are from his sperm,second is your father in law and third is your teacher and this third one is most important in status comparatively,must be cared,honored,obeyed and respected a lot.

regards

mntiwana

Hello Mladen,

I request you to please convert this creation of yours Super_Trend nrp mtf 4_1 to Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

skc321:
Hello Mladen,

I request you to please convert this creation of yours Super_Trend nrp mtf 4_1 to Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

Skc321, made a histo version.

super_trend_nrp_mtf_4_1_histo.mq4

mrtools:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Wonderful!!! mrtools thank you very much

mrtools:

Nice. Thanks

mrtools and mladen please convert for me this indicator to MTF. thank you so much

bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

mwambaFX:
mrtools and mladen please convert for me this indicator to MTF. thank you so much bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

mwambaFX

Are you aware that it repaints (and not for one reason only)?

mwambaFX:
mrtools and mladen please convert for me this indicator to MTF. thank you so much bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

MwambaFX, this would be a non repainting version with with the user friendly mtf options.

TTF_T3 smoothed_mtf 2.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

MwambaFX, this would be a non repainting version with with the user friendly mtf options.

TTF_T3 smoothed_mtf 2.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

much appreciated for the newer version of TTF_T3 smoothed,may i think bt trend and this ttf are approximately same in visual and performance,thanks.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_3.png  39 kb
Reason: