Trend indicators - page 3

Nope not the same? i have there copy and the one from this site not the same

copy rights violations i doubt it this is code we are talking about , if that was the case there would only be only 1 phone company on the planet , or 1 car company. and every car would be a mercedes. and ford would have gotten his ass sued off fast for making a car o but wait they are both cars but are different in the details. see my point....

and every time we duplicate a code like 4x made easy or ASCTREND we would all get sued everytime we load them in our MT4'S i think they are noble to in the fact they are educating traders around the world your not just getting there codes but hours of detailed trading lessons somthing i have not seen any one do yet in video .. so before you make a good thing go away id think 2wice about starting trouble for them , they are posting out some good video on the net. if anything im going to send them a copy of my trading system see if they can make a video tutorial for me to post as well.

Hi,

Anyone have this indicator in MQ4 file?

Please,share with us!

Thank's!

Regards

MFX

Files:

best trend indicator

Just looking through my trend indicators and was wondering which trend indicator is most reliable, in time frames of 1hr, 4hr and daily?

to increase

your indicator dynamic dont go on my computer

ForexBoss:
your indicator dynamic dont go on my computer

I wonder why?

I will try to attach it

Files:
dynamic.mq4  4 kb

increase:
I wonder why? I will try to attach it

Could you modify the indicator. It's looks funny.

Here's an interesting trend indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174225

Has anyone had experience with it. The second file in the thread supposedly fixes the problem with painting the past by it. Does anyone know that for sure?

It looks very good to me. I'll tell you in a week what I think of it

trend

Looks good to me also, I will give it a try this week!

niva:
Could you modify the indicator. It's looks funny.

It works fine on 15 min chart I just need sound

attached is the indicator which is working good on mt4 15 mins

Files:
dynamic.mq4  4 kb
Reason: