Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 966

thank you but if want move at corner 2 and 4 i have problem you can check

and dont refresh out signal after open mt4

if you have time you can same indictor like dash bord with multi pairs

del10:
thank you but if want move at corner 2 and 4 i have problem you can check

and dont refresh out signal after open mt4

if you have time you can same indictor like dash bord with multi pairs

In metatader there is no corner 4 (corners in metatrader go from 0 to 3)

Refreshing is not what is caused by my changes - that is the problem of the original indicator, and as I told a lot of times, I am not going to correct all the errors in all the indicators posted (especially when the errors are not mentioned at all in the original request). It is easy to check if it exists in the original : get the original indicator and check the refreshing

Anyway, here is a version that solves the left side corners : tms_angleator_v3_-_copy_2.mq4

PS: to remind to the original request

Originally Posted by del10

hi wanted show at chart this indicotor and add m5

All what was requested now works as it should

Hello everyone ..

Why this indicator (Dynamic zone GIFT of MP-Aroon oscillator) does not appear on my chart. I also have to enter dynamicZone.dll in Libraries

Please help me. thank you

tristantsh:
Hello everyone ..

Why this indicator (Dynamic zone GIFT of MP-Aroon oscillator) does not appear on my chart. I also have to enter dynamicZone.dll in Libraries

Please help me. thank you

You should enable dll imports (like this :

And if the "dynamicZone.dll" is in the correct folder, the indicator will work

Files:
dz_ift.gif  80 kb

mladen:
You should enable dll imports (like this :

And if the "dynamicZone.dll" is in the correct folder, the indicator will work

Thanks mladen. It works

I NEED HELP !))

WhithFlexible Time Charts for MT4on the tick/second timeframe I can get only more M15 "MTF"... (maybe it's related whith default name "Flexible" - M8)

How I can get the 1M MTF on the 5 second Timeframe ?I would like to see this in the example dss_bressert_-_rsi_mtf_nmc.mq4

how rational change line of code to get the desired result ?

Dear Mr Mladen

Is it possible to place an alert when the RSI crosses back down into the bollinger bands after crossing them on the upside(upper bollinger bands) and an alert when the RSI crosses back up above the lower bollinger bands after crossing them down

much appreciated

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen

Is it possible to place an alert when the RSI crosses back down into the bollinger bands after crossing them on the upside(upper bollinger bands) and an alert when the RSI crosses back up above the lower bollinger bands after crossing them down

much appreciated

Here is a version with 4 additional alert types added on upper band cross up and down and lower band cross up and down : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.02_amp_lines__alerts__arrow_mtf.mq4

Dear Mladen/mrtools

i need your help to edit this open close indicator

can you edit this indicator so it can show previous daily, weekly and monthy Open Close

and its could be nice, if you can add alert when candle closing upper and lower the open close line

best regards

Thunderstorms

Hi ,Mladen and Mr Tools ,

I will appreciate if you can update Vq Bars mtf and alert to new build .

I have attacehd the link that Mr tools posted in this post

VQ bars mtf & alerts from here: Multi Timeframe Indicators updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds Page 673 Post 6726 and Mr Mladen if you can make this same everything in Tradestation Thanks .

Thanks

Reason: