Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 965

rplust:
Hi,

I would like to replace this line

extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT;

with this one:

extern string TimeFrame ="Current time frame";

so I can adjust the code to automatically plot the next higher TF to the current one.

But when I do this I get an error in Line 109. And I don't know how to adjust that one. Can you do this please.

You can use the older version (this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download VQ bars mtf & alerts nmc 2.mq4)

split15:
why arrows on this indicator show only when i switch from one tf to another and then go back, is it possible to fix that?

To save you time : that is a simple ema 14 to 21 cross. Nothing else. You can use any properly coded ma cross indicator instead of that one

mladen:
Mike012321

This is William Blau's TSI (True Strength Index) made multi time frame

PS: it is a standalone indicato. Does not need any other indicator to work in mtf mode too

Upgraded Blau TSI : blau_-_tsi_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

Mr mladen, please i have this set of indicators and a template, everytime i set the template up in my mt4 it gives settings error and i really can't find my way around the problem. Please can you help me find a way out.trendturbo5minbinarysystem.rar

sijixx:
Mr mladen, please i have this set of indicators and a template, everytime i set the template up in my mt4 it gives settings error and i really can't find my way around the problem. Please can you help me find a way out.trendturbo5minbinarysystem.rar

For indicator2 set the coeff_m5 to 1

Upgraded Wilders' adx (DMI) : wilders_adx_mtf_2.02.mq4

mladen:
You can use the older version (this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download VQ bars mtf & alerts nmc 2.mq4)

Ok, that will do. Thank you!

Thank you sir!!

hi wanted show at chart this indicotor and add m5

del10:
hi wanted show at chart this indicotor and add m5

Version with additional m5 display and positioning on an window (or subwindow) and corner of the chart : tms_angleator_v3_-_copy_1.mq4

Files:
Reason: