Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 962

split15:
could someone make arrows on chart when line in middle crosses dotted line, up and down thanx

split15

The line in the middle is stochastic. The dotted line is signal line. Use any stochastic that has the features you want on signal line crossing - you do not need corridor stochastic for that

mladen:
split15 The line in the middle is stochastic. The dotted line is signal line. Use any stochastic that has the features you want on signal line crossing - you do not need corridor stochastic for that

ok, i understand, thanx

Hi Mladen and Mrtools

Can you please modify this indicator in to MTF ?

Thank you in advance

boros:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools

Can you please modify this indicator in to MTF ?

Thank you in advance

Hi boros

this is an other ver of LELEDC that is mtf and smoothed,may be help you.

hello malden ,

im looking for a similar indicator the same as this pic

and im searching here but not found yet .

if u can help me to find those collection strategy indicator

i will be more appreciate .

1- weekly & daily fibo ( the same like these one ) if u had

2- simple pivot

3- small price channel ..

THX A LOT Bro ..

Regards

khaled ibrahim:

hello malden ,

im looking for a similar indicator the same as this pic

and im searching here but not found yet .

if u can help me to find those collection strategy indicator

i will be more appreciate .

1- weekly & daily fibo ( the same like these one ) if u had

2- simple pivot

3- small price channel ..

THX A LOT Bro ..

Regards

Hello Khaled ibrahim,

For pivots might try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894, the channel looks like it may be a a linear regression type indicator, and for the fibo's maybe start here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178341

Thanks boss 4 Quick Reply

And I Will Check Your Recommendations ..

Hope you all....??

healthy & wealthy

life

mntiwana:
Hi boros this is an other ver of LELEDC that is mtf and smoothed,may be help you.

Just an addition - this indicator is need too in order to let that indicator work : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Leledc-SsrcForceFinal.mq4

Upgraded MACD line (shorter code, easier to use) macd line multi time frame indicator : macd_line_3_-_mtf.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools, thank you for helping me with a lot of very useful indicator of this, but there is a little problem, can you give the option to show or eliminate the candle is now running, for example for daily periods shown just yesterday and the day before, not to this day, .. .Also applies to other TF, thanks ... sorry if english is not good ....

best regard

Reason: