Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 151

krelian99:

Have some errors: Array out of range in 'DZ wpr...' (259,19)

Not always, but 60% of my charts.

Ok this version is working.

Files:

mrtools:

Thanks a lot mrtools. And nice template.

madopter:

Hi mladen, this indicator set to Daily, on M15 chart is very CPU intensive. Would you please take a look to see if everything is correct? I do have several M15 charts open but this CPU issue doesn't occur when I use other indicators in MTF mode.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators/page97#comment_1833856

Thank you,

madopter

P.S. I'm using the newest version of the DLL. 

Try setting the max bars on chart to smaller value (or chose smaller value for visible bars, or turn the visible bars completely off). Other than that, nothing can be done to make it faster (objects are used for gradient coloring of bars and values, if there are too much objects, mt4 will slow down)

mladen:

Dynamic zone WPR

Well, it is a dynamic zone of a smoothed WPR (which effectively makes it "almost a stochastic")

Parameters :
WprLength- period for Williams percent range

WprSmooth- period for smoothing the WPR

Dear mladen,
i use your indicator and i like it very much.
My question is...  is it possible to get arrows sign for example at -80 and -20?
Thank you in advance
markus

Files:

mladen, mrtools,

is there a "Dynamic zone WPR nrp on chart" indicator for MT5 available already ?

Sixer

mrtools:

Hello,

Sorry for my ignorance, but dz onchart wpr nrp__1.mq4 dont work, you need dynamic zone indicator for working, i dont find it?...

Green pips to you

limprobable:

Hello,

Sorry for my ignorance, but dz onchart wpr nrp__1.mq4 dont work, you need dynamic zone indicator for working, i dont find it?...

Green pips to you

It is working with me,have you dll in your library folder.

Files:

limprobable:

Hello,

Green pips to you

You need dynamic zone DLL (from the first post of this thread, this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179876) to work. The DynamicZone.dll has to be copied into the libraries folder

marwilli:

Try this one,be care only 7 warnings,with  20 method options too.

mntiwana:

Try this one,be care only 7 warnings,with  20 method options too.

Dear mntiwana
thank you very much. That is exactly what i´m  searching for.   :-)))
top job
greetings markus
Reason: