Coding help - page 537

OK! I see why we talking different thing. Please look your Daily Chart, not one hour chart. You can't see "hz" line in one hour chart. Please try put "from" line to May 8 high and "to" line March 17 low on left of "hz" line.

JeffH:
OK! I see why we talking different thing. Please look your Daily Chart, not one hour chart. You can't see "hz" line in one hour chart. Please try put "from" line to May 8 high and "to" line March 17 low on left of "hz" line.

No idea why it is doing that

That code obviously needs a complete rewrite. Sorry

Mr. laden,

No worry. Thanks for taking a look at it for me.

kind regards,

Jeff

mladen, can you give some help here? I would like to turn these indicators in histograms.

spearmanrankcorr.mq4

mfi.mq4

demarker.mq4

Like this:

Files:

Spock23:
mladen, can you give some help here? I would like to turn these indicators in histograms.

spearmanrankcorr.mq4

mfi.mq4

demarker.mq4

Like this:

Spock23

For example : Demarker does not cross zero line. What would be the criteria for color changes

mladen:
Spock23 For example : Demarker does not cross zero line. What would be the criteria for color changes

Mladen,

Sorry I did not know anything about programming. I think the criteria for color changes could be the slope of the line or when crossing the level 0.5

Spock23:
Mladen, Sorry I did not know anything about programming. I think the criteria for color changes could be the slope of the line or when crossing the level 0.5

OK, that clarifies it. Will be done

mladen:
OK, will see how it can be done in a simplest way

ok, I will be very thankful if you can do that

Spock23:
Mladen, Sorry I did not know anything about programming. I think the criteria for color changes could be the slope of the line or when crossing the level 0.5

Spock23, made these with the histogram colorings according to the slope of the lines.

mrtools:
Spock23, made these with the histogram colorings according to the slope of the lines.

Thank you very much, Mr. Tools

Reason: