Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 792

I need help with 4 time frame heiken ashi nmc.mq4

When I first install and adjust the window it is okay. After closing mt4 and reopen mt4 the window has expanded, y axis / vertically.

Any ideas?

It is the lower window I am speaking off.

4_time_frame_heiken_ashi_nmc.mq4

Sorry, here is the window

Files:
capture.jpg  10 kb

jeff123:
I need help with 4 time frame heiken ashi nmc.mq4

When I first install and adjust the window it is okay. After closing mt4 and reopen mt4 the window has expanded, y axis / vertically.

Any ideas?

It is the lower window I am speaking off.

4_time_frame_heiken_ashi_nmc.mq4

jeff123

That does not have anything to do with the indicator. That indicator does not adjust its vertical size. I tested it now on build 670 and on my build it works as it is supposed to work (keeps the size of the window that I set manually - even when there are multiple instances on the same chart). What build are you using?

mladen:
Magic dots 2 indicator made multi time frame

there is something missing can you fix mladen ..tf 240,ma method 3, period 7

Files:

Rocktheedge:
there is something missing can you fix mladen ..tf 240,ma method 3, period 7

Rocktheedge

What exactly is missing and how exactly is it related to multi time frame (ie : the part that I code is only the multi tiime frame mode, the rest is not touched at all and is working the same way as it worked in the original version)?

PS: that indicator doe snot imply that there must be an up then down then up then down ... it simply does not work like that. Check it in normal mode too and you shall see exactly what I mean

mladen:
why don't you post the exact version that you are using?

actually sir i couldn't find any working versions

i tried all but they are not working

thank you

Sorry for late reply but it is build 670. I notice sometimes just changing time frames will cause it.

Sometimes it will compress the vertical axis and will then not let me drag it back open. Not sure what is going on.

Thanks

mladen:
jeff123 That does not have anything to do with the indicator. That indicator does not adjust its vertical size. I tested it now on build 670 and on my build it works as it is supposed to work (keeps the size of the window that I set manually - even when there are multiple instances on the same chart). What build are you using?

jeff123:
Sorry for late reply but it is build 670. I notice sometimes just changing time frames will cause it.

Sometimes it will compress the vertical axis and will then not let me drag it back open. Not sure what is going on.

Thanks

It all looks like one of the new metatrader 4 issues

Hi Mladen,

Could you please update MTF_ADX indicator

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MTF_ADX.mq4

Thanks in advance!

And if it`s possible - nonlag bull_bear_nmc into MTF

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download NonLag Bull_Bear nmc.mq4

Reason: