Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1010

Upgraded VIDYA multi time frame indicator (more user friendly, shorter, optimized code) : vidya_mtf_2.ex4

Files:
vidya_mtf_2.ex4  25 kb
vidya.gif  74 kb

Hello mladen,

I think this is a pretty cool indicator you have created here...THanks!

Request: Would you mind adding an alert for the line colour changes please?

dss_of_ao__arrows_amp_mtf.mq4

pilot9:
Hello mladen,

pilot9

It will be done but not today

I am having problems with metaeditor almost the whole day long - seems that I have to clean up before continuing to code - so it will be made tomorrow

mladen:
pilot9

It will be done but not today

I am having problems with metaeditor almost the whole day long - seems that I have to clean up before continuing to code - so it will be made tomorrow

Thank-you SO much mladen!

pilot9:
Hello mladen,

Pilot9, added the alerts.

mrtools:
Pilot9, added the alerts.

Thanks MrTools!

It loaded up fine (which I had no concern), but I ran Strategy Tester (since markets are currently closed) - I couldn't see alerts showing up in the Experts tab - so, I assume you verified that alerts were working for when "the colours change" - not during crossover?

Thanks again!

pilot9:
Thanks MrTools!

It loaded up fine (which I had no concern), but I ran Strategy Tester (since markets are currently closed) - I couldn't see alerts showing up in the Experts tab - so, I assume you verified that alerts were working for when "the colours change" - not during crossover?

Thanks again!

Pilot9, the alerts will alert depending on your ChangeOnDirectionChange settings, if true then it will alert on slope change and the color will change as well, if false the alerts will go off as the DSS crosses the signal line and the colors will change with the cross.Tried the indicator with default settings and it alerted just fine on an AUDUSD monthly chart for me.

mrtools:
Pilot9, the alerts will alert depending on your ChangeOnDirectionChange settings, if true then it will alert on slope change and the color will change as well, if false the alerts will go off as the DSS crosses the signal line and the colors will change with the cross.Tried the indicator with default settings and it alerted just fine on an AUDUSD monthly chart for me.

Excellent!

Thanks again!

Any chance for my request post 10085 .Thanks

redrose:
Any chance for my request post 10085 .Thanks

Making dashboards like that is extremely lengthy process

Reason: