Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 530

Marco320:
Dear mrTools,

THX a LOT. Is it possible to combine the 2 indi's so bars & arrows are in the same indi?

Second do you have a bar indi for the HMA attached with same inputs and arrows for plotted in the main chart?

With this my trading system will be ok for testing!!!

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

Marco added the arrows to the ma cross histo and changed the HMA with arrows to a histo version.

mrtools:
Marco added the arrows to the ma cross histo and changed the HMA with arrows to a histo version.

Hello mrTools,

THX for your quick reply. The HMA is perfect.

Plotting the MA into the chart, there is no option to the arrow input and isn't seen on display. Could you take a look at it?

Thx for the great job so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

THX for your quick reply. The HMA is perfect.

Plotting the MA into the chart, there is no option to the arrow input and isn't seen on display. Could you take a look at it?

Thx for the great job so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Marco

Marco not sure I'm understanding on the ma histo for the arrows you have this, if you want the arrows just change it to true.

extern bool ShowArrows = false;

extern string arrowsIdentifier = "ma cross Arrows";

extern double arrowsUpperGap = 1.0;

extern double arrowsLowerGap = 1.0;

extern color arrowsUpColor = LimeGreen;

extern color arrowsDnColor = Red;

extern color arrowsUpCode = 241;

extern color arrowsDnCode = 242;

mrtools:
Marco not sure I'm understanding on the ma histo for the arrows you have this, if you want the arrows just change it to true.

extern bool ShowArrows = false;

extern string arrowsIdentifier = "ma cross Arrows";

extern double arrowsUpperGap = 1.0;

extern double arrowsLowerGap = 1.0;

extern color arrowsUpColor = LimeGreen;

extern color arrowsDnColor = Red;

extern color arrowsUpCode = 241;

extern color arrowsDnCode = 242;

Hello mrTools,

The file you sent me, there is/was no option to switch on/off the arrows in the input. The code above I copied into the MQL code of the indi but anyway I think I did something wrong because the arrows aren't still showed in the main chart.

Can you take a look?

THx for the work. Regards Marco

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

The file you sent me, there is/was no option to switch on/off the arrows in the input. The code above I copied into the MQL code of the indi but anyway I think I did something wrong because the arrows aren't still showed in the main chart.

Can you take a look?

THx for the work. Regards Marco

Regards Marco

Marco, I just in fact triple checked the files I posted 4 posts up and it has the same inputs for the arrows. Maybe your accidentally using the version without arrows from the other thread.

mrtools:
Marco, I just in fact triple checked the files I posted 4 posts up and it has the same inputs for the arrows. Maybe your accidentally using the version without arrows from the other thread.

Hello mrTools,

Indeed your right, I don't know what's happened. It works great and THX a LOT.

Regarding my Renko bars there seems to be a problem, maybe you know what's the problem? See attached screenshot.

BTW really thx for your help.

Regards Marco

Files:
renko_shot.jpg  134 kb

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

Indeed your right, I don't know what's happened. It works great and THX a LOT.

Regarding my Renko bars there seems to be a problem, maybe you know what's the problem? See attached screenshot.

BTW really thx for your help.

Regards Marco

About the renko and looking at your chart picture anything i say would just be guessing

mrtools:
About the renko and looking at your chart picture anything i say would just be guessing

Hello mrTools,

I'm using this EA. Could there be a bug in or something else? Do you have another and more current version to try?

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

I'm using this EA. Could there be a bug in or something else? Do you have another and more current version to try?

Thx Marco

Think this version I'm posting is the last one.

Files:

mrtools:
Think this version I'm posting is the last one.

OK. Thx for the all help. Let's see tomorrow and I'll give an update.

Regards Marco

Reason: