Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 501

Hi Mladen and Mrtools.

Thanks for your good work. I have an RSI indicator. Attached.

Can you convert it into MTF.

Thank you so much in advance.

fxprime_v2_final.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Marco320 You can not do that with metarader

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the info.

Can you make the indicator attached with sound and pop-up alert and is it possible to programm arrows which can be seen into the chart. (e.g. colour of bar will be changing into long - an arrow will be projected into the chart). The way I trade on this indicator is after the first new coloured bar is closed I will take position so it would be convinient arrow projection should be equal.

See attachment for this indicator. Further more if it possible to programm an EA around this indicator (I already mentioned in my earlier post today) I think it will be beautifull. This one is more reliable than the HMA. Less false signals. I really hope we can make some good work out of this topic!!!

Further more looking to the HMA EA is saw sellstop and buystop orders will arise after the lows and highs. So when we have a low the EA will put a sellstop order under the low of the day and I think if such EA will trigger an order it should be a buy on or near the low and vice versa.

Thx a lot for your cooperation.

Regards Marco320

Files:

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Thx for the info.

Can you make the indicator attached with sound and pop-up alert and is it possible to programm arrows which can be seen into the chart. (e.g. colour of bar will be changing into long - an arrow will be projected into the chart). The way I trade on this indicator is after the first new coloured bar is closed I will take position so it would be convinient arrow projection should be equal.

See attachment for this indicator. Further more if it possible to programm an EA around this indicator (I already mentioned in my earlier post today) I think it will be beautifull. This one is more reliable than the HMA. Less false signals. I really hope we can make some good work out of this topic!!!

Further more looking to the HMA EA is saw sellstop and buystop orders will arise after the lows and highs. So when we have a low the EA will put a sellstop order under the low of the day and I think if such EA will trigger an order it should be a buy on or near the low and vice versa.

Thx a lot for your cooperation.

Regards Marco320

Hello MLaden,

Ok I have made a mistake. At first I couldn't find the indicator I work with and finally I sent you the same one only with almost all asked specifications build in. The only missing link in this indicator are the projection of the arrows into the chart. So, if it is possible for you to programm, I would be very pleased.

Thx a lot, Marco320

Files:

Hi Mladen,

If it doesn't exist, please can you do a MTF/htf version with change on color slope

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Zilliq

mladen:
No. Did not find it yet

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Is it possible to change the alert settings of next indicator in:

when line is coming from up to down and it passes the 88 line than the alert will arise with pop-up and sound for trend is going down and vice versa for down to up.

Now it is just the opposite: when it arrives from up to down the alert will be there when it passes the 12 line and that to late.

Thx a lot for your help.

Regards Marco320

Files:

Marco320:
Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Is it possible to change the alert settings of next indicator in:

when line is coming from up to down and it passes the 88 line than the alert will arise with pop-up and sound for trend is going down and vice versa for down to up.

Now it is just the opposite: when it arrives from up to down the alert will be there when it passes the 12 line and that to late.

Thx a lot for your help.

Regards Marco320

Marco320

judging from the code, it already has an alert on a 88 cross

[TABLE]

This is really very informative post....

[/TABLE]

somebody, please make this indicator to be mtf and add alert.reversalfractals.mq4reversalfractals.mq4

Files:

capithitam:
somebody, please make this indicator to be mtf and add alert.reversalfractals.mq4reversalfractals.mq4

capithitam

That indicator will show signals with at least 4 bars delay. Better not to use it in signaling mode (alerts)

mladen:
Marco320 judging from the code, it already has an alert on a 88 cross

Dear MLaden,

Thx for the reply. Ok I will check the working but I thought it was just working contra the alerts. I will inform you. Thx.

Regarding next - when I put the attached indicator into the chart there is no view - can you take a look at it to solve the problem?

Thx a lot.

Regards Marco320

Files:
obtr.mq4  8 kb
Reason: