Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 468

jjventural:
Thanks a lot mrtools, this one works well for me also. But I have a question: if I select the 15 min tf in the indicator, but I am in the 30 min chart, the indicator doesn't draw the ichimoku of 15 tmf but the one of 30 min. Do you konw why this is happend? It is no possible to keep the 15 min ichimoku in higher chart timeframes? Thank you...

It will only draw the time frame greater or equal to the chart time frame you are on, so you can stay on the 15 minute chart and change the time frame on the indicator to M30.

mrtools:
It will only draw the time frame greater or equal to the chart time frame you are on, so you can stay on the 15 minute chart and change the time frame on the indicator to M30.

Ok, thank you....

Dear mladen will u make FX5_MACD_Correct_a.mq4 as a mtf version. please.

Files:

JDR1900:
Good Evening!

I was wondering if anybody has ever tried to make a MTF version of the "PW Indicator"? It's an excellent indicator that I have designed multiple strategies around with additional indicators.

Is it possible to make a MTF version of this indicator? Thanks for any assistance! ;-)

Regards,

JDR1900

Do you have a real source (not the decompiled one)?

Thanks for the message Mladen. I'm attaching the .ex4 file on this post but I'm not sure if that's the one you're looking for. (Obviously I'm new on the forum and not quite up to speed with how things work.) Hopefully this is the decompiled one though.

Thank you again for your message and time.

Regards,

JDR1900

Files:
pw_trend.ex4  20 kb

Mladen - in looking back at other posts, it looks like the other indicators provided for an MT4 version were .mq4 too so I don't think I have a decompiled version, only the two I've attached, an .ex4 and .mq4 that wasn't decompiled. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help anyway.

Regards,

JDR1900

JDR1900:
Mladen - in looking back at other posts, it looks like the other indicators provided for an MT4 version were .mq4 too so I don't think I have a decompiled version, only the two I've attached, an .ex4 and .mq4 that wasn't decompiled. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help anyway.

Regards,

JDR1900

JDR1900, not 100% for sure but think pw trend is the same as ultra trend from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175467/page5 but only one line on the pw trend and 2 on ultra trend.

If PW_trend indicator is ultra trend (and it looks similar) than here is a multi time frame version of ultra trend. mqh files must be placed in include folder. All the 4 files are needed for the indicator to work

Files:

Good Evening Mladen/MrTools -

Very perceptive MrTools. Pw_Trend is nearly identical to ultra trend. Mladen - I placed the .mqh files in the "include" folder and the JJMA and Ultra Trend MTF mq4 in my indicators folder but when attaching the Ultra Trend MTF to the chart, it only shows a flat red line at the top and a flat green line at the bottom, but no data in between. Any thoughts?

Thank you both very much for your time - definitely appreciated!

Take care,

JDR1900

JDR1900:
Good Evening Mladen/MrTools -

Very perceptive MrTools. Pw_Trend is nearly identical to ultra trend. Mladen - I placed the .mqh files in the "include" folder and the JJMA and Ultra Trend MTF mq4 in my indicators folder but when attaching the Ultra Trend MTF to the chart, it only shows a flat red line at the top and a flat green line at the bottom, but no data in between. Any thoughts?

Thank you both very much for your time - definitely appreciated!

Take care,

JDR1900

Hello JDR1900, sometime when i download files to my desktop somewhere along the way, the name of the indicator gets a -1 with it, so you might make sure it is JJMA and not JJMA-1. Otherwise not sure what else could be the problem.

Reason: