Ultra trend - page 5

I think you are missing something in your installation. Perhaps you need re-install your MT4?

It should look something like this...

ultra Juriks, Dm35, Tartan's forum

note: all Ultra indis works only with respected JMA indis (all in attachement) i.e. Ultra_CCI works with "JMA_CCI" make sure name is exact

Files:
ultra_dm_35.zip  24 kb

I was working on this, its a range expantion indicator just wrote it tonight. No going through the new post I see this thread? WTF.

The CockeyedCowboy

This should do

I guess this is what you need.......

Files:
ultra_trend.ex4  20 kb

Hm,

Off the topic of Ultra_Trend

"There is no such thing as a holy grail. I am the holy grail.

Will soon start a thread showing a 90% accurate system......... "

Quite the ego signature, I'm curious about this system, and whether is a fallacy or not.

Tragapips:
Anybody can help me

I uploaded the indicator UT fast but nothing happens. I mean no crosses just vertical lines. This indicator needs another indicator to work??.

I applied on Alpari and IBFX demos and nothing.

Any help would be appreciate

it calls itself - makes outer loop - so, if name is not correct(exact) or you changed the code...

var_568 = iCustom(NULL,0,"UT_FAST",34562788,var_start_24,bars,0,var_start_20);

I just wonder if what does "ultra trend" indicator do is clear.

More or less, with default settings, it is looking if 31 JMAs are having slope up or down.

When you clear up that code a bit, all you are left is something like this (and that's it...:)):

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

buffer1 = 0.00;

buffer2 = 0.00;

for (int k = Length; k <= endLength; k += Progression)

if (iCustom(NULL,0,"JMA",k,100,0,i) > iCustom(NULL,0,"JMA",k,100,0,i+1))

buffer1++;

else buffer2++;

}

Attached are the Ultra trend "basic" and the JMA that gives the same results as the UT and UT_FAST. If you try it with other versions of jma, it is almost sure that you are going to get different results.

Also, levels used by those indicators have meaning only for "Sensitivity" 30. Any other "Sensitivity" makes those levels meaningless, so no levels in the attached one

PS: the JMA posted here is posted as is (no changes made in it). Test it before using it (I am not a "huge fan" of JMA, so, frankly, I did not test the JMA itself, it is here for the sole purpose to show the way ultra trend works)

Files:

yepp, that's it ... from start to finish - few lines

some ultra normalizator

Mladen is just lasy

all the magic...

int start()

{

int endLength = Length + Progression * Sensitivity;

int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted();

int i,limit;

if(counted_bars < 0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars > 0) counted_bars--;

limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,CountBars);

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

buffer1 = 0.00;

buffer2 = 0.00;

for (int k = Length; k <= endLength; k += Progression)

if (iCustom(NULL,0,"JMA",k,100,0,i) > iCustom(NULL,0,"JMA",k,100,0,i+1))

buffer1++;

else buffer2++;

}

return(0);

}

What setting did you use for the Ultra Trend indi? Looks quite effective, while I can't seem to get anything close to it. Or did you tweak the JMA somehow?

Just out of curiosity, here are a T3 and a HMA (Hull MA) version of the Ultra. Use the "T3.new2" from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page5 , and "HMA" from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260

All I did was change "JMA" to these other MAs, so I left copyrights as in the original

mr tool.... what indicator is that on your chart that have 7 lines?

where can i find that indicator?

Reason: