New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 56

mladen:
Brian No need to update anything in that indicator. Just compile it and run it (not a single warning will be issued by the compiler)

My apologies mladen, thank you for your help though!

Brian

indicatory-profitunity-mt4.zip please can you help with this indicators... seems not to be working with the new build

shawler:
indicatory-profitunity-mt4.zip please can you help with this indicators... seems not to be working with the new build

Here is this for start (mqh file will be needed in the rest of the indicators)

Files:

shawler:

Here is the whole package

Template is included in the file (too keep all together)

Happy trading

Files:
profunity.gif  40 kb
profitunity.zip  22 kb

Mladen, me again .. Finally all of my terminals "luckly" updated to newest build, so one of the indicators which I am regularly using went nuts and now I am getting "incorrect start position for ArrayMinimum function" and "incorrect start position for ArrayMaximum function". I guess from this line,

dPriceHigh = values[ArrayMaximum(values,(iBarBegin)-iBarEnd,iBarEnd)];

dPriceLow = values[ArrayMinimum(values,(iBarBegin)-iBarEnd,iBarEnd)];

any quick fix for this issues?

Thank you in advance.

altoronto:
Mladen, me again .. Finally all of my terminals "luckly" updated to newest build, so one of the indicators which I am regularly using went nuts and now I am getting "incorrect start position for ArrayMinimum function" and "incorrect start position for ArrayMaximum function". I guess from this line,

dPriceHigh = values[ArrayMaximum(values,(iBarBegin)-iBarEnd,iBarEnd)];

dPriceLow = values[ArrayMinimum(values,(iBarBegin)-iBarEnd,iBarEnd)];

any quick fix for this issues?

Thank you in advance.

The quickest (dirtiest) fix would be something like this :

dPriceHigh = values[ArrayMaximum(values,iBarBegin-iBarEnd,MathMin(iBarEnd,Bars-1))];

dPriceLow = values[ArrayMinimum(values,iBarBegin-iBarEnd,MathMin(iBarEnd,Bars-1))];

wow! thanks a bunch! you're such a kind life safer

Dear mladen, please nmc the attached. I'm getting compile errors on this one whereas the adaptive version compiles OK without being nmc'd. Thank you.

Files:

madopter:
Dear mladen, please nmc the attached. I'm getting compile errors on this one whereas the adaptive version compiles OK without being nmc'd. Thank you.

madopter

Here you go :

Another one pretty please

stochastic_of_t3_on_donchian.mq4

Reason: