Hi,

hope it's the right section.

It is possible to do this indi MTF?

Thank you

dasio

This would be a multi time frame version if that indicator

Files:

Thank you for your reply.

I attached the indicator in the chart and i see only this. Why?

Thank you

Files:

dasio:
Thank you for your reply.

I attached the indicator in the chart and i see only this. Why?

Thank you

dasio

I do not know what version you are using. The one that I posted has a first parameter named "TimeFrame" (like on the example picture) and it works correctly as far as multi time frame is concerned. There is no "TF" parameter in the version that I posted. Download the one from the above post and check it again (I did it right now) and it will work OK

Files:
atr_mtf.gif  50 kb

Sorry,

it's my fault i confused the version.

Thank you it's work properly^^

THis system is just like will-trend by larry williams, it will be great to use it with %R (2)MTF with levels 75,50 and 25. What do u think Malden?

Hi All

I tried to develop this new indicator, I called it Amplified Williams' Percent Range, because basically it's a William Percent Range (WPR) indicator with some modification. The idea is to amplify the swinging up and down characteristic of WPR by multiplication with exponential ratio:

y = (e^(2*x)-1)/(e^(2*x)+1)

x is the WPR input

y is the Amplified WPR

2 is the Amplification factor

This graph shows the plot of the exponential amplifier with amplification factor 2 and 8:

The effect of this multiplication is the swinging rate of the WPR indicator become faster and the ripple on the overbought or oversold zone is smaller. We can increase the amplification factor toward a bigger number. The more the amplification the faster the WPR will swing up or swing down, and the ripple on the overbought and oversold zone is smaller. See the image below.

mladen:
dasio This would be a multi time frame version if that indicator

I tried looking for somewhere in the code where we could increase the size of the arrows but couldn't find it. Can someone show me where I could change the size? Thanks.

rayphua:
I tried looking for somewhere in the code where we could increase the size of the arrows but couldn't find it. Can someone show me where I could change the size? Thanks.

Those are objects that is why you did not find it

Find the lines that have

ObjectSet( ObjName, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 233 );

and

ObjectSet( ObjName, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 234 );

and add a line that goes something like this after those 2 lines :

ObjectSet( ObjName, OBJPROP_WIDTH, sizeYouWishToUse);

(Replace the sizeYouWishToUsewith a number)

mladen:
Those are objects that is why you did not find it Find the lines that have
ObjectSet( ObjName, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 233 );
and
ObjectSet( ObjName, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 234 );

and add a line that goes something like this after those 2 lines :

ObjectSet( ObjName, OBJPROP_WIDTH, sizeYouWishToUse);

(Replace the sizeYouWishToUsewith a number)

Thanks Mladen, I have no programming knowledge, but it's good to learn.

Btw, if I wish to non-MTF indicator to a MTF indi, how do I do that, is there a easy reference where I can follow?

Reason: