Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 392

Hi Guys!

Not sure if this renko indicator exist or not but im looking for an indicator that shows both ie. 5 pips and 10 pips box together on a chart, sort of like multi renko bars indicator.

Is this possible?

Jack

mladen:
Sorry, but if the indicator does not show the correct current value of the higher time it is doing wrong. It is by definition called a "repainting". If the higher time frame indicator value is nn than it must show nn otherwise it is simply misleading the user Just imagine : user looks at the 5 minute chart and sees some value and then goes to 4 hour chart and sees, to his surprise, some completely different value. That is why it is a "repainting" (and in this case a real repainting, not what multi time frame indicators do in their normal work)

Yes, I understand your example, but I would not call repainting, because only the unclosed bar changing until it's not closed (in your example the last H4 candle is the last bar). The real repainting indicator is change the closed values backward too.

Unfortunately while the H4 is not closed, the both conception is wrong, because:

• if weighted: yes, then it isn't show the correct values, but not confusing the moving
  • if no weighted: it's show the correct values, but confusing when in the first minute up to 20-30% of the value can change

engula:
hi mladen,

i tried to follow the indi realtime and with the tester, but i can't understand if the previous bar is changing or not. my bad, my eyes...

would it be possible to add a vertical line in the subwindow on the closed (and not going to be repainted) bar?

a line would be better for me compared with an arrow.

sorry for this additional modification and thanks again.

hi mladen, forgot to mention that the event should be the cross of the zero-line...

Sorry

But I do not understand : are you referring to a case when you wanted the MTF HP filter change just the current bar (the "adding the repainting" to that indicator)? If yes, if you changed the loop as suggested it should do that

engula:
hi mladen, forgot to mention that the event should be the cross of the zero-line...

mladen:
Sorry But I do not understand : are you referring to a case when you wanted the MTF HP filter change just the current bar (the "adding the repainting" to that indicator)? If yes, if you changed the loop as suggested it should do that

yes mladen, i think too that it's working as i expect. the additional vertical line was intended as visual help to have it confirmed 100%, but it doesn't matter. thanks again for your time and help with my 'crazy' requests...

mladen:
Multi time frame version NonLag MA slope ...As usual, it is a standalone indicator (no need for a separate non lag ma indicator in order to work)

Thanks Mladen

Simply Great !

Triple Parabolic Sar indicator

Hello guys I was trying to modify a MTF Parabolic Sar indicator.

Basically I set the indicator as sepate window to show on the 5minute chart the psar reading on 15m, 60m and 240m.

When all the psar have the same direction I wanted to show a blue dot or red dot on the indicator window.

I do not have a big knowledge of MTF indicators and I am trying to make them work. I started part of the code but since I do not really understand arraycopyseries I believe I make a mistake when I loop through the data.

Can somebody help me to fix the code ?

Thanks in advance.mtf-parabolic-system-v2.mq4

Kummel:
Hello guys I was trying to modify a MTF Parabolic Sar indicator.

Basically I set the indicator as sepate window to show on the 5minute chart the psar reading on 15m, 60m and 240m.

When all the psar have the same direction I wanted to show a blue dot or red dot on the indicator window.

I do not have a big knowledge of MTF indicators and I am trying to make them work. I started part of the code but since I do not really understand arraycopyseries I believe I make a mistake when I loop through the data.

Can somebody help me to fix the code ?

Thanks in advance.mtf-parabolic-system-v2.mq4

HI Kummel

Think this here on post # 10 may be what your after

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

Ding Ding

mladen:
Multi time frame version of haDelta indicator (detailed description can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

It is a standalone indicator (does not need any other indicator in order to work)

Mladen:

Thanks for this indicator.

Can alerts be added? Like signal line cross price line and cross of the zero line?

Thanks.

hohgch:
Mladen:

Thanks for this indicator.

Can alerts be added? Like signal line cross price line and cross of the zero line?

Thanks.

Hi Hohgch,

Added the alerts and posted it over here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: