Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 386

mrtools:
Hi Kalina1977, Here's your Mtf version.

Thank you so much Mr Tools!!!

Here is the fractal zig zag indicator made multi time frame capable

PS: it needs the standard ZigZag indicator in order to work

prykala:
Hi, can you make MTF version of this indicator. Very please its great indicators. flexi_bars_swing_v2.mq4fractalzigzagnorepaint.mq4

Mladen Thank you very much for your work it would be great to see a second indicator to. If it possible of course:)

Here you go

prykala:
Mladen Thank you very much for your work it would be great to see a second indicator to. If it possible of course:)

Ask for update candle divergence to MTF version

Could any mt4 code expert update this candle divergence to MTF version? Thank you in anvance.

Files:

ask for One more macd separate cross arrow update to MTF

Hi, mrtools

One more macd cross arrow update to MTF. this indacator display crossover arrrow on separate window I used. I'd like to update it to MTF version also. it would be best to have option to switch off other display, keep display arrow only, so I can add this indicator to other main macd display. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas Chen

by the way, I don't know why i can not upload image now. so please load this indicator to check over. Thanks!

Files:

ask for update stoch crossback arrow alert to MTF version

mrtools:
Thomas_c, Made them both mtf, on the separate window version made it so you can use arrows only or everything else.

Hi, mrtools

You are great man. I am so appreiciate your effort. Thanks indeed! I'd like you to update following tow indicators further. I don't know MT4 code at all.

#Stochastic_Cross_Alert_SigOverlayM_cw is main chart reversal arrow alert, i.e. crossover back 80/20 after overbought /sold. I'd like you update it to MTF version.

#Color Stochastic v1.04.mq4 is MTF version alerady, I'd like you update it to show corresponding alert arrow on separate window after overbought /sold then cross over back 80/20 corredponding price window. It would be best can be switched on/off this function while load. The original arrow alert is display over bought/sold on price window. Could you update it to choose different arrow partten, so can be identified over bought/sold alert different from reversal back cross 80/20's arrow displayed by #Stochastic_Cross_Alert_SigoverlayM_cw. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas Chen

Can somebody update macd crossover on price chart to MTF version

MACD crossover on price chart, ask for updating to MTF version, so can be displayed high level time frame's crossover. Thanks in advance:-)

Files:
snap1.jpg  126 kb

mladen:
This is a non-repainting original Gerald Appel MACD with multi time framing option added (if you are comparing it to built in MACD signal lines are not the same : in this one the signal line is made as it should have been all the time and as it is on other trading platforms too)

Drar Mr. mladen,

Can you update MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1.3_mtf like as macd nrp mtf? That means MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1.3_mtf's macd & signal line auto-change color same as macd nrp mtf . Thanks for your update it very much.

Add an old version macd nrp, macd and signal line can be changed color both. There is not source code version.

Hi, can you make MTF version of this indicator. Very please .Thanks !

Reason: