Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1479

sal:

Hai Mladen

One quest for to draw arrow on the attached indicator as per snap setting & close price candle

Sal

Use correctly coded Ehlers fisher transform. That indicator is yet another solar wind that repaints

mladen:

Sal

Use correctly coded Ehlers fisher transform. That indicator is yet another solar wind that repaints

Thanks sir...

I need to add a filter by pass indicator for the market tend mood which helps me to get strength singal . kindly see the snap attached

Can you suggest..
similiar type as fisher

Files:

sal:

Thanks sir...

I need to add a filter by pass indicator for the market tend mood which helps me to get strength singal . kindly see the snap attached

Can you suggest..
similiar type as fisher

What I was trying to tell is the following :

That "fisher" is wrongly coded. It is usually known as "Solar wind" and is repainting. If you want to sue something for signals (as I can see from your pictures, you are), then repainting indicators are not a good choice

G'day Mladen,

Would you have this CCI EMA cross with alerts in your arsenal?

If not, could you pretty please add alerts when they cross?

Thank you kindly,

Will 

Files:
CCI_EMA_MTF.zip  11 kb

mladen:

What I was trying to tell is the following :

That "fisher" is wrongly coded. It is usually known as "Solar wind" and is repainting. If you want to sue something for signals (as I can see from your pictures, you are), then repainting indicators are not a good choice

thanks sir.. :)

i just added the FISHER /SOLAR is for filtering, but i removed.  i saw a link below which having a lot of dicussion did by your for others!!  :)

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/11412-for-solar-wind-believers

i have to find out another method to filter the gloomy trend signal to added in the new strategy.  !!

sal:

thanks sir.. :)

i just added the FISHER /SOLAR is for filtering, but i removed.  i saw a link below which having a lot of dicussion did by your for others!!  :)

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/11412-for-solar-wind-believers

i have to find out another method to filter the gloomy trend signal to added in the new str

Sal, try this

pacois:

Thanks for your support :)

but its sute my logic... :)

Regards

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Would you have this CCI EMA cross with alerts in your arsenal?

If not, could you pretty please add alerts when they cross?

Thank you kindly,

Will 

That version of cci + ema is repainting (you can not use data from one time frame and then apply average to that data as if it is the current time frame ). Better use some other

hi

can you please update the CCI NRP & MTF indicator which is not loaded in to chart.!!! :(

another cci nrp-

are these repaint!!! if not could please make an arrow and alert when OB /OS line cross or color change made above the level

Files:

hi coders,

i got script from site for CCI+RSI+EMA attached. Is it possible to make an indicator in MT4...

Files:
Reason: