Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 317

MKRoxton:
Hello,

which are the best free indicators for scalp trades to 10-20 pips?

THANKS!

MKRoxton

You ask a simple question you should be able to get a simple answer.For some people a consistent 20 pips is a hard task to achieve without a EA.LOL 20 pips is simple use my pallada entry and pallada bars for entry when all colors match.Also there is an alert already added for your trading convenience.I hope you scalp your broker bald and make a ton of money with this indicator and you realize your trade dreams.Glad to help and let me know if you need anything else.If you cant reach me just pm me as I have every indicator regarding mt4.

Files:

Pallada indicator

Hi Kevinator,

I attached this indi and it looks very good.

What means that P,P2,P3,P4 and each line of the bars?

Thanks for this great indicator!

Regards

Thanks...

Hi kevinator,

thanks a lot for your indicators.

I will test this two inidcators at next week.

Good luck!

MKRoxton

What Timeframe is the best for scalp trades?

Hi kevinator,

have you trade with the pallada-indicators a time long?

Which think you is the best Timeframe for scalping-trades?

THANKS!

MKRoxton

MKRoxton:
Hi kevinator,

have you trade with the pallada-indicators a time long?

Which think you is the best Timeframe for scalping-trades?

THANKS!

MKRoxton

I have had this for quite some time.I suggest lower time frames like 5,15,30,60 for good scalping results but if you just want your consistent 20 pips then you must stay focused and wait for a good trade setup and you should be able to easily achieve your goal.

mrtools:
This is the best i could do for it it has a unique number which if you have more than 1 of these on a chart, if i come across a better way to fix it will try it on this anyway on this you can change the Wingdings its arrsizeup or down here's the different wingdings you can use from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page77

Once again, thank you very much mrtools.

kevinator:
I have had this for quite some time.I suggest lower time frames like 5,15,30,60 for good scalping results but if you just want your consistent 20 pips then you must stay focused and wait for a good trade setup and you should be able to easily achieve your goal.

Hi kevinator,

Thanks for reply my question. I have trade a time long with this indcators on M5 but don't know the best exit point for the trades? Know you a good exit-point by this indicators? Sould I go directly exit when One bars show the other colour or wait, when all bars have become other colour by close bars? Or use you by this indicators a fix TP and SL?

THANKS!

MKRoxton

mrtools:
This is the best i could do for it it has a unique number which if you have more than 1 of these on a chart, if i come across a better way to fix it will try it on this anyway on this you can change the Wingdings its arrsizeup or down here's the different wingdings you can use from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page77

hi, mrtool

this one is 4TF stochbar. this one indicator has what might you are looking for.

best regards.

Files:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for this indicator "MACD_OsMA_ColorLH" but in MTF with the choice of minutes, for exemple 120 min for 2H.

Can someone help me ?

i found on the forum this indic but not possible to choice 2h or 3h for example : All MACD v1.0 4 color

Automatic Updating of MTF Indicators

Hi,

Does anyone know how to tell an MTF indicator to update automatically?

I'm using an MTF 4H moving average on a 15 minute chart, and what should be a flat line is wiggly. The only way I've found to update it is by manually changing to another timeframe (like 5 minute) and back to 15 minutes.

I've included images before and after (the arrows refer to what I'm talking about), and the code for the indicator below.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glen

Reason: