Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 306

MTF Parabolic indicator with Email Alert?

I can't find Mtf (multiple time frame) Parabolic SAR with Email alert anywhere on here.

Found one of each but Not both. Please could someone add Mtf to this link below. Very appreciated.

Plot two day ago close price to current intraday chart

Hi

I'm looking for indicator that can Plot two day ago "close price" to current intraday chart.

Anyone can share this indicator for me ?

I found it

IF anyone is interested, I did find an indy that puts the profit/loss by trade in the main window and also shows the BE and net profit/loss of all open trades. I am attaching it.

Duitman:
In MT4 terminal view one can see the running profit/loss in $ for a trade. I am looking for an indy that will place the running profit/loss for a trade in the main window so I can close the terminal window. Is there such a thing and if so, where can I find it?

Thanks for any assistance.

Lew
Files:

looking..

Hi all,

I am looking for an indicator that shows in a band bull and bear candles (i.e. green a bull candle, red a bear candle) for a number of timeframes. Plain, no indicator on the candle. Any ideas?

Thanks

citlots:
I can't find Mtf (multiple time frame) Parabolic SAR with Email alert anywhere on here. Found one of each but Not both. Please could someone add Mtf to this link below. Very appreciated.

I put this together for you, I did not test it but it should work ok

Files:
mtf_sar.mq4  5 kb

Thank you so much increase

It looks great. You did an excellent job...I'm very appreciated.

ssotiro:
Give this one a try.

Thanks ssotiro

Duitman:
In MT4 terminal view one can see the running profit/loss in $ for a trade. I am looking for an indy that will place the running profit/loss for a trade in the main window so I can close the terminal window. Is there such a thing and if so, where can I find it?

Thanks for any assistance.

Lew

here is a indicator that do show live trades on chart.

the file is form codebase

Files:
lida1.mq4  17 kb

to make mtf indicator

Hi

Because this indicator doesn't repaint.

Can anyone to make it mtf?

Thanks.

Files:

Help

Pls make this indi MTF,

Thanks