Please fix this indicator or EA - page 30

Adding Order modify

Recently forex.com changed their rules to market execution so i need help changing this vq code.vq_ea_orderatsignalonly.mq4 I need an ordermodify added with a take profit of 10

Michal Tesarik:

Martin,

Please try it now, for some reason i didn't include all the take profit and stop loss function.

ps) noticed it placed a trade and did the ecn modification so looks like it is working now.

Hi,

It is strange. When I tried the last version (3.3) on IBFX, which is not ECN broker (but needs the modifying function as well), it worked well both on backtest and forwardtest. But when trying it with an ECN broker (MBT), it crashed the metatrader. There must be some bug in the coding.

Thanks a lot,

Martin

Ask for help about ea

Hi all

plz can some one make this ea working for 5 digit

thank you

Linexecutor modificatoin?

hi i found this EA a few months ago i think its really great

for using as a tool in any stratagy

im wondering if any one can modify this to work with micro accounts

i have used this EA in with other brokers in standard accounts and it works perfect

but cant i get it to work in micro accounts unless there is somthing im over looking

info about the EA and its Author can be found here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179435

Files:

I am not sure exactly (as I am not a coder) but I think that it is decompiled EA/code. If yes so I do not think that someone will help sorry ...

Coder Wanted!

Hey coders,

I have an MTF RSI that I would like to have converted into a color bar type indicator. For example, the MTF RSI with either moveup, down, or stay unchanged:

If this could be changed into a color bar/square indicator such as this:

It would be much easier to read.

So for example, every time the MTF RSI increased, it would display a green square/bar. Every time the MTF decreased, it would display a red square/bar.

If any awesome coders out there would want to take a shot at it, I would greatly appreciate it. I will donate the first $100 the indicator produces (complete with charts of the trade) to you.

This would be extremely helpful to my trading method.

Thank you in advance,

Nyarlathotep

Files:
bars.gif  20 kb

Here's the MTF RSI

Sorry, here's the MTF RSI.

mtf_rsi.mq4

Thank you.

Files:
mtf_rsi.mq4  4 kb

RSI don't work for me ..

Hi Nyarlathotep,

don't want to discourage you, but I've tried trading on digitized RSI without success some years ago - on Forex. RSI is supposed to measure overbought/oversold levels and might still be good on stocks (can't speak to that), where movements are in range of days and weeks, while same levels can be reached within minutes in the FX world. High goes higher .. low goes lower - and mostly not because of an "underlying value"..

Anyways; problem with a simple ON/OFF display is, that it hides the important view on the quality of the signal. It requires some history to read the context and a trained eye to understand and respond; exact same inputs may cause different output or the other way around and I've tried about 200,000 test cases, neural nets etc (well, not only on RSI).

After that I've discovered and analyzed about 400 more distinct indicators, including Jurik's excellent products - still; issues on digitizing and the training matrix.

However, that was about 3 years and 10,000 trading hours ago, and the things I do today simply work.

Since you like multi-timeframe and colors take a look at my advanced AutoZoom indicators, that provide both. They might be of some use; 2 random samples attached (todays screen. EURUSD M30, MN) featuring RVI, relative vigor index in two flavors, that easily outperforms Stochastic. Not sure, if I'm allowed to link to the relaated article in this forum, but you'll find the site on my profile page.

Many Pips!

--PipMaker

EA fault

I am using an EA on alpari 402 build that works ok,i have installed the same EA on fxpro same 402 build but it will not work.Where should i look to find this problem,i have no coding knowledge.

Thanks

Reason: