Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 200

fx_chick:
It does repaint even after the higher timeframe bar closes. If it didn't, then it would have been the holy grail. Just about all of them pay when you backtest it.

[... ....

fx_chick:
Hi fxbs, Yes, I was talking about the SSL_sBar_sw_mtf.mq4 indicator that you posted. I hope I didn’t come across as rude because that’s the last thing I wanted come across as. I know you give up a lot of your time coming up with indicators to help all of us...and it’s much appreciated however, that indicator does repaint.

i'm sorry, Fx_chick, been yelling at you (normally people blaming all mtfs -we got this here a lot - sorry)

hm... i'll try to check initial SSL - if repainting not in SSL nature (like in fractas or zz) it shouldn't....

erdenmensch:
Yes it is. Please read the posting from fx_chick or do you know an MTF-indicator, who not repaint?

I have many MTF indicators that don't repaint after the candle has closed and a new one opened. Most of the MTF indicators in this thred don't repain, but some do. Let me quickly find one and attach it for you.

Here... this MTF HAS indicator doesn't repaint and there are hundred others.

Files:

jarro:
Is there a MTF for the Gann Hi/Lo? I could find it on this thread or I missed it.

###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.ex4

could be same a.k.a. SSL - should be here too

...[new file will be shortly]....

fxbs:
i'm sorry, Fx_chick, been yelling at you (normally people blaming all mtfs -we got this here a lot - sorry) hm... i'll try to check initial SSL - if repainting not in SSL nature (like in fractas or zz) it shouldn't....

No worries....

Thank you

fx_chick:
I have many MTF indicators that don't repaint after the candle has closed and a new one opened. Most of the MTF indicators in this thred don't repain, but some do. Let me quickly find one and attach it for you. Here... this MTF HAS indicator doesn't repaint and there are hundred others.

Thanks, and I thought they all repaint, sorry.

Reason: