Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 715

okoli
okoli  
mladen:
Don't know who posted it but it is a decompiled code If you get the original code I am sure that someone will make it a mtf

Thank you so much for taking your time to check the indicator and making your cherished response.

Okoli

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

m-candles (using high and low) with compiler warning removed : m-candleshl.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pgtips:
hello Mladen,

yes 1 day regardless, I have uploaded another picture to show 1 hour example, so line extend 24 hours.

I hope this is possible.

thank you as always

PG

PG

Here you go - it extends lines exactly 1 day into the future for each bar that is displayed on chart : miko-pinbar__lines.mq4

Files:
kevin
kevin  

Thank you Mladen, you are kind in what you have done.

I seem to have a problem with it though. I set TF to 1440 (day) in the indicator

than I go to lower tf but the lines come out like this (I show 4 and 1 hr)

not like this

I think it draws lines for every bar inside the area, not 0, 50, 100 of whole area.

Have I got to change a setting? I just want to see 0, 50 and 100 of whole box in any TF for the next day, not for every line inside the box.

Please accept my apologies if I did not explain this.

PG

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pgtips:
Thank you Mladen, you are kind in what you have done.

I seem to have a problem with it though. I set TF to 1440 (day) in the indicator

than I go to lower tf but the lines come out like this (I show 4 and 1 hr)

not like this

I think it draws lines for every bar inside the area, not 0, 50, 100 of whole area.

Have I got to change a setting? I just want to see 0, 50 and 100 of whole box in any TF for the next day, not for every line inside the box.

Please accept my apologies if I did not explain this.

PG

PG

Check if this is what you wanted : miko-pinbar__lines_1.01.mq4

kevin
kevin  

It is perfect, thank you so very much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated Gann T3 high low activator channel : gann_t3_high-low_activator_channel_mtf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page303

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And the Gann t3 high low activator updated (it was originally posted at the same post as the above one) : gann_t3_high-low_activator_mtf_nmc.mq4

PS: just in case if someone is wondering : neither this nor the upper example are using multi time frame mode for those examples

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Sebastian Felix
Sebastian Felix  

Hi Mladen & Mr. Tools,

Can you help to make this indy below into MTF Version please?

engulfing_bar_alert.mq4