Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 188

ace:
fxbs: re ' Candles_last4barsEli_mtf ' , I don't use Candles can you tell me how to change the code to display Bars

Eli's indi (bars) from this thread somewhere (find it)

and also here:

#MTF Candles. - MQL4 Code Base

if nessery compare codes an make changes

Candles_last4barsEli__mtf_ .mq4 - 4 color candles

Thank you fxbs,

its working fine now but the needle is still over the body, i attached 2 pics to show you what i mean, the 1st is with the needle in background and 2nd pic is the regular mode, if this can be fixed it would be great and of course will give it the right look

Anyhow, Thanks a lot for this one.

Thank you fxbs.

as of DD indi, yes, you are right (chart is off....)

ps: i was not going to share it without asking Mladen, OFCOURSE!

Anyway, thank you for the extra mod's, have a great week!

-m-

1 - Mladen's dayly data candle drown by histo

2 - ok, Candles_last4barsEli__mtf_ - candle body set to foreground :

what - same post 1885 again?

it's there go ahead, download

Hey all

Does "sintrend" already exist on MTF ?

If not, someone could make it, please.

And if you could change the color when the histogram is over zero and down zero.

THANKS !

Files:
sintrend.mq4  4 kb

is it good, Joe?

i had translated sin someware, will post mtf later

Hi

Could you please guys help me to get multitime frame for LinearRegSlope_v1..

by the way, i want to tell you what i did:

"i did attached one LinearRegSlope_v1 with probireties (13) and drag and drop another one too BUt with pro. (9)..and also try another proberities ...i am trying to find the crosses points ..it gives warning of the reverse for the trend very early...but it is NOT PERFECT and sometimes lead me to wrong positions...i did that trying to find out the most early reversing places...

please,do you have an idea how to improve this idea (crossing+plug more than one together in one indicator)?

Thank you again for ur helps

Files:

MTF Pldot

Hi,

I am looking for MTF version of the pldot indicator found here in this forum. I basically want to see daily/weekly/monthly pldot on daily chart. Thanks a lot

Edit:

Hello to all. I just found out from a post somewhere in this forum (I think it was from Igorad) that the pldot indicator is just an SMA(3) of (H+L+C)/3 with a shift of 1 and the MTF Moving average will do the trick for me. Many thanks to all of you!!!! This really is a great community of people helping other people

Files:
pldot.mq4  3 kb

fxbs:
is it good, Joe? i had translated sin someware, will post mtf later

I use it in 15 min on gbpjpy in order to filter some false trades.

I need mtf because my trading sys is in 5 minutes and it's time to get something clean in one and only graph.

Thanks

Reason: