New Members introduction - page 32

Hi,

My name is Indra, Already in Forex market for two years, but still feel there are a lot of things to learn.

Please share me the path of lights you guys have if all of you don't mind.

I'm not into techies stuff since myself can't invest too much time, currently I'm spending my time on forex technical and news analysis. Would hope to get learn something about tech in the long road especially in forex.

Thank you for letting me join the community.

Need Guide frm Experince Trader

Hi,

I just a new bro in this forex.. just trader around 3 month using EA Robotforex.... mmmm for now the profit not so bad lah...

join this forum to find friend, and knowledge... and the most important is

money/profit/duit/pulus/wang/etc.... agree with me?

midieklate...

ps: i not agree with my last statement...

Hello

Hello all,

I am a just a developer that trades FX. Currently working on a EA that follows my trading style.

Hi there'

I am new at Forex. I am currently studying Drummond Geometry. Got fed up calculating the Pldot and the 11 dot manually as I use metatrader platform, and I am a computer dumbie. Stumbled across this forum as I was searching for these indis, that is how I am here. Thank you all very much for letting me in

Newbie in forum

I just want to say hello to all community. Hope u all success in your trading.

Anybody out there, show me to get know more explaination about Murray Math trading.

Thk u..

hi i`m new here..

hope get advices from all..

hi...i'm new here n forex world...hope i can learn more here...

Hi!

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum and still learning FX trading. I have done other investment/trading but recently moved to FX due to liquidity.

I find this site quite interesting and thanks to those who have put it together.

May your trades move in the direction you want.

paddyabo

Hi All,

Just thought I'd say hello..

I've been trading for a year or so but new to mql.

Just started getting into trading EA's..........so who really is making 3,000 pips a month? If this is for real what EA are you using and is it for sale?

Reason: