Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 160

Linuxser:
Look for the files named ...htforhtmf as JJMA_htfAbout the installation maybe this post could help

I appreciate your help, I already found the HTF JMA. It's doesn't have Rising/Falling Colors, but I can work with it.

There is no HTF T3 moving Average in that folder. So I will have to continue my search for that.

I may have to pay someone to develope a HTF T3 Moving Average with Colors and a HTF JMA with Colors. If you know any programmers, let me know

Thanks for all your help. The HTF JMA is a good start

Goinglite

But this doesn't mean the price will go up...the historical range can still be completed with it going down can't it? Also an average is just an average and history is just history...is anybody making any money with this indicator?

ES

Price must leave the zone. It is that simple. So the Buy Zone doesn't tell you what happened, it tells you what will happen - the price is going to leave the Buy Zone!

I lke the "putting it on automatic option" thus far...my ego is just too large to tolerate anything else...

TheRumpledOne:
LOL!

Where have you been?

I have had my Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chatroom, the TWO PERCENT CLUB, for years!! Come on in and hear the trades called live all day long.

We are in there trading everyday.

Michal Kreslik is my friend and built that forum so I could have a place to post freely without having to worry about the FORUM POLICE.

This is NOT a competition or a EGO contest.

LOL!

Where have you been?

I have had my Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chatroom, the TWO PERCENT CLUB, for years!! Come on in and hear the trades called live all day long.

We are in there trading everyday.

Michal Kreslik is my friend and built that forum so I could have a place to post freely without having to worry about the FORUM POLICE. This is NOT a competition or EGO contest.

My indicators have been posted. Haven't you seen them? There's only a few that are sent out as THANK YOU's. I only coded the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES MT4 version this week. The original Buy Zone has been in the PUBLIC DOMAIN for years for TradeStation and eSignal users. Remember this is only week 5 of my MT4 coding and I posted the MT4 Buy Zone weeks ago.

What exactly are you wanting to accomplish?

ElectricSavant:
I lke the "putting it on automatic option" thus far...my ego is just too large to tolerate anything else...

Automation does NOT imply UNATTENDED!

You really don't have to automate the Buy Zone.

You can place STOP LIMIT orders 4 pips on either side of the Buy Zone. When one triggers, you cancel the other then you place a TP limit and a SL Stop limit and sit back and wait.

But if you automate the process, you better have someone watching because...

• The power could go out
  • The ISP could drop a connection
  • Your computer could freeze up
  • Your broker's network could go down
Now, of course, if you want to trade multiple pairs, then you may want to automate. But someone still needs to watch!

What is your point?...I am not a novice you know?

Simply put an EA could manage all of this so well...monitoring is fine I have had 17 EA's... all unique systems to monitor at once during my peak on multiple pairs. I was hoping to add your system to the test with the help of a kind coder. Do not worry we will still need you TRO..you are far too valuable to replace.

ES

TheRumpledOne:
Automation does NOT imply UNATTENDED!

You really don't have to automate the Buy Zone.

You can place STOP LIMIT orders 4 pips on either side of the Buy Zone. When one triggers, you cancel the other then you place a TP limit and a SL Stop limit and sit back and wait.

But if you automate the process, you better have someone watching because...

• The power could go out
  • The ISP could drop a connection
  • Your computer could freeze up
  • Your broker's network could go down
Now, of course, if you want to trade multiple pairs, then you may want to automate. But someone still needs to watch!

• The power could go out
  • I have a UPS and a gasoline powered generator.

The ISP could drop a connection and this would affect manual trading also

Then that would effect manual trading too and I have two ISP's and a dual wan router.

Your computer could freeze up

I have three computers and this would affect manual trading also.

Do not worry we will still need you TRO..you are far too valuable to replace.

WHAT ME WORRY? LOL!!

My point is...

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Avery,

I am an old fart (49 years old), but I can still see...but the bold text is not necessary and rather offensive, loud and bousterous...

Anything can happen to any trading...this is not a reason to be more or less cautious of automation...

Please continue your great work TRO..I am not being negative or disagreeing with you..I just want to utilize the computer as the tool it really can be...

ES

TheRumpledOne:

My point is...

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
Reason: