Statistical Indicators

TRO_PERIOD_COUNT sums the number of green ( close above open ) and red ( close below open ) days and displays the results.

Someone suggested that because of TRIPLE INTEREST on Wednesday, interest positive currencies will go up.

I don't see an "edge".

Hopefully, more people will contribute statistical indicators.

SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

Note to Forum Admins: I searched and didn't see a statistics thread. Please do NOT merge this into one of my indicator threads. Thank You.

Files:

Thankx

Thank you TRO..

May i ask you about :How to use it in the best way?

Thank you again

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you TRO..

May i ask you about :How to use it in the best way?

Thank you again

This was just a quick and dirty analysis of the green vs red days by day of week to see if there was an "edge".

I don't see one but perhaps there is another way of dissecting the data.

Maybe if Tuesday is RED then Wednesday will be green.

Hmmm.......

TheRumpledOne:
This was just a quick and dirty analysis of the green vs red days by day of week to see if there was an "edge".

I don't see one but perhaps there is another way of dissecting the data.

Hmmm.......

Too fast ..at the same minute LOL

TRO,I am shy to tell u this:"I ma not clear yet,i do not understand yet what you mean by"edge"..and why you said "Maybe if Tuesday is RED then Wednesday will be green"?..and what is those numbers displayed above should indicate to? ..is is all about "How to get benifets from the roll over interests for the cruncies?

is there any links to get more informatin about the point that u talk about?or it is one of ur pure ideas?

TheRumpledOne:

Hmmm.......

I like this theory

ahmedazizelias:
"I ma not clear yet,i do not understand yet what you mean by"edge"..

edge = advantage

what TheRumpledOne means those who looks for +ve swap may cause the market to go down on Tuesday so as to get ready to buy on the direction of the +ve swap on Wednesday as on Wednesday the swap is double

MiniMe:
I like this theory

edge = advantage

what TheRumpledOne means those who looks for +ve swap may cause the market to go down on Tuesday so as to get ready to buy on the direction of the +ve swap on Wednesday as on Wednesday the swap is double

ohh,gatsha

Thank you MiniMe

newdigital:
Yes, it's interesting.

Thanks.

By the way, it was/is some theory that market is going on Friday to opposite direction with Thursday and Wednesday for example; and price is continuing Thursday/Wednesday's direction on Monday.

It is old theory and 2 EAs were created (Trade-on-Monday EA and Trade-on-Friday EA).

Anyway, thanks for this indicator and topic.

You're welcome, newdigital.

I am here to help forex-tsd members and happy to do it.

Hopefully, I'll be able to continue to do so on this forum.

TheRumpledOne:
... Someone suggested that because of TRIPLE INTEREST on Wednesday, interest positive currencies will go up. Hopefully, more people will contribute statistical indicators. ...

Yes, it's interesting.

Thanks.

By the way, it was/is some theory that market is going on Friday to opposite direction with Thursday and Wednesday for example; and price is continuing Thursday/Wednesday's direction on Monday.

It is old theory and 2 EAs were created (Trade-on-Monday EA and Trade-on-Friday EA - posted somewhere in public threads).

Anyway, thanks for this indicator and topic.

Some Good Work

You have been doing some good work lately TRO , I cant believe you keep coming up with better ideas all the time. You must have a record for new mt4 indicators produced by an individual and if you havnt you will soon!!.

newmont:
You have been doing some good work lately TRO , I cant believe you keep coming up with better ideas all the time. You must have a record for new mt4 indicators produced by an individual and if you havnt you will soon!!.

Thanks Newmont, I appreciate you taking the time to post. It's nice to know that someone sees value in what I contribute to this forum.

When you stare at charts for 8 or more hours a day, you will see patterns, get ideas, see things that should be done different, etc... So I code them.

I have coded HUNDREDS of FREE indicators for TradeStation and eSignal. Just remember, I am still in my "rookie" year of MT4.

Thanks again.

MiniMe:
I like this theory

edge = advantage

Swap is TRIPLE!! At least it is where I trade!

Reason: