Jurik - page 36

Hi meglepett,

I found those indicators (with few versions) in elite section.

I am very sorry.

Hi guys!

I wonder if you have this jrsx indicator as on screenshot?

That is multiple instance of jrsx placed in the same sub-window one over the other.Just drag more jrsx with different settings to the same sub-window

clon_tron:
Hi guys!

I wonder if you have this jrsx indicator as on screenshot?

mladen:
That is multiple instance of jrsx placed in the same sub-window one over the other.Just drag more jrsx with different settings to the same sub-window

mladen can you share the indicator if it is not from the elite section?

forexdreamer:
mladen can you share the indicator if it is not from the elite section?

Hi Forexdreamer,

Here on the second post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010

Multiple instance of JRSX in the same subwindow

I am afraid putting multiple instances of JRSX into the same subwindow does not give the same result as it was seen on the sample picture because the zero levels would need synchronization.

Set the minimum and the maximum of each instance of the indicator to same value

That way they are going to be synchronized. And if you take a closer look to the sample picture that was posted, you will see multiple names (same name) in that sub-window, which means that there is more than one indicator in that sub-window. It was done (that example) by placing multiple instances in the same sub-window. One of the current values (the last one) is even -0.66 which is far out of 0.22 to -0.22 range from that picture, so do not try to replicate that picture - it is just a couple of jrsx indicators (probably version made by Kositsin, since they have smoothing added too), thrown int the same subwindow, nothing else

chrisstoff:
I am afraid putting multiple instances of JRSX into the same subwindow does not give the same result as it was seen on the sample picture because the zero levels would need synchronization.

mladen:
Set the minimum and the maximum of each instance of the indicator to same value That way they are going to be synchronized. And if you take a closer look to the sample picture that was posted, you will see multiple names (same name) in that sub-window, which means that there is more than one indicator in that sub-window. It was done (that example) by placing multiple instances in the same sub-window. One of the current values (the last one) is even -0.66 which is far out of 0.22 to -0.22 range from that picture, so do not try to replicate that picture - it is just a couple of jrsx indicators (probably version made by Kositsin, since they have smoothing added too), thrown int the same subwindow, nothing else

Thank you for the info Mladen.

Attached is a template using three instances of JRSX, should anyone still interested in it.

Files:

I'm looking for a Keltner bands based on a JMa, does anybody have it?

Thanks in advance.

how to replace the moving averages with jma

Hello everyone, sorry for my English school, I'm Italian, I would like to know how I can replace the moving averages with jma, for example in the indicator KST would like to insert a jma but I am just putting the moving averages.

Thanks to all for any help

Reason: