Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 104

same exactly question all along the thread - Answer also the same - what is the answer?

etrade:
My problem is that when I try to attach a MTF indicator to the chart, MT4 uses all PC memory and my computer will be hanged.

This is the case for some MTF indicators

Some of them will be attached but no signal will be shown

And some of them will work properly

if problem will presist, ask Linuxer

Some of the MTF indicators works properly with another MetaTrader of a different broker

The indicator applicability depends on the broker ?!?!?!??!?

oneprint:
hi

i tried to make and MTF indicator of the ATR stops but for some reason it only displays the sell channel!

could some one please correct it. i think its a really great indicator thanks!

You did everything right, just missed to change this:

ExtMapBuffer1=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"ATRStops_v1[1].1",Length,ATRperiod,Kv,0,y);

ExtMapBuffer2=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"ATRStops_v1[1].1",Length,ATRperiod,Kv,1,y);

It is a shame nobody helped you...

I am attaching my versions of the ATR stops. If you like to use yours they will work, just change the 0 on the last line with 1, i.e. you have to change what I highlighted.

Enjoy!!!!

Files:

RSI on charts

Good day all

I found this RSI on chart indicator on another thraed made by mladen.

mladen, I was wondering if you or somebody could perhaps change it into a MTF version please?

Kind regards always

Files:

It is allready an MTF version (last parameter for the indicator = timeFrame)

I think it should be a standard addition to any indicator, where posible, so that anyone that uses indicator can simply decide of the way he is using it

PS: of entering timeFrame parameter : either as number (of minutes) or the way they are shown on the periodicity bar (m1,....) Any invalid input = currentTimeFrame

PPS: due to small error in MTF part of the first posted indicators, the corrected MTF versions should be downloaded from here : OnChart Rsi and Stochastic Spiritbreezer, can you please update the source on your link to avoid different versions?

spiritbreezer:
Good day all

I found this RSI on chart indicator on another thraed made by mladen.

mladen, I was wondering if you or somebody could perhaps change it into a MTF version please?

Kind regards always

FX5 Self Adjusting RSI

This would be a fantastic MTF indicator. Anybody want to give it a try?

Thanks

alpha24seven:
This would be a fantastic MTF indicator. Anybody want to give it a try? Thanks

what part of this indicator Adjusting or Self Adjusting? ...BB?

and how its different from other BBandsRSI, Dynamic RSI, TDI, etc ind.?

OnChart_Stochastic_Channel_(FL_MTF)

from Mladen: Fibo Levels; MTF - (off course )

our TSD gift to FF

fxbs:
what part of this indicator Adjusting or Self Adjusting? ...BB? and how its different from other BBandsRSI, Dynamic RSI, TDI, etc ind.?

Well I haven't tried those others but this one dynamically changes the OB/OS zones as the price moves through time. It is very good and if you have the time to watch a longer position you can clearly spot breakouts. It has noise though so a MTF version would be good to burn through the noise on say a 1 minute chart GBY/JPY.

Just my opinion.

Thank you.

Reason: