Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 107

T Jones
T Jones  
fxbs:
what part of this indicator Adjusting or Self Adjusting? ...BB? and how its different from other BBandsRSI, Dynamic RSI, TDI, etc ind.?

Well I haven't tried those others but this one dynamically changes the OB/OS zones as the price moves through time. It is very good and if you have the time to watch a longer position you can clearly spot breakouts. It has noise though so a MTF version would be good to burn through the noise on say a 1 minute chart GBY/JPY.

Just my opinion.

Thank you.

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

MTF Gann hi/lo

Ola to all my hard working trading friends.

Does somebody have a MTF version of Gann hi/Lo activator indicator?

Thank you to all

Kind regards always

claypot
claypot  

Do u mean this one...

Do u mean this one spiritbreezer?

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Claypot

Yes, I', looking for the MTF version of it. I don't have the source code either, only the .exe file.

ZInvestor
ZInvestor  

need help programming indicator

Someone please program a multi-time frame linear regression curve indicator. I want to have a 3-period linear regression curve on a 5-min chart and also know if the 3-period linear regression curve is up-sloping, down-sloping or flat on a 15-min chart, 30-min chart, 60-min chart. In other words, I want to look at a 5-min chart and also be able to see if the 15, 30 and 60 have a LRC that is up, down or flat.

Thanks

f4mnect
f4mnect  

Could this be made mtf

I use a cci that I have not seen in mtf yet. Can anybody adapt this to be a mtf indicator. Many Thanks

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs
fxbs  

Sorry, Linux, I thought you just messing with us

matfx
matfx  

Hello good day to all,

I wonder if anybody have these indicator in the chart, especially the dot line Indicate sell, buy and the indicator from top right corner, showing spread, average range, currency price, currency pairs?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
eurusd_4.gif 25 kb