Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 106

MTF for snakeforce

Hello,

Need someone make snakeforce as MTF..I try search from previous page but not found..hopefully coder guys can make it..Thanks.

Files:

Is there any MTF version of William's Percent Range, which is one of the default indicators of MT4 ?

MTF candle

onetarmizi:
Hello, Need someone make snakeforce as MTF..I try search from previous page but not found..hopefully coder guys can make it..Thanks.

Could you please post the indicator that you are using to paint a higher tf candle over the current time frame pls?

And may I ask what is the indicator looks like a zigzag then gives the arrows.

Thank you

Onetarmizi, guys noticed Snake on chart window repaints; - did you noticed Snakeforce you use (indicator window) repaints or not?

CP6:
hi matfx...thats not an indicators...thats only yur order marking eg. yur entry...stoploss level...take profit level click HERE

Hi CP6,

Thanks for your help.

fxbs:
Onetarmizi, guys noticed Snake on chart window repaints; - did you noticed Snakeforce you use (indicator window) repaints or not?

fxbs yes you're right..but sometimes this indi can help me to entry when zig zag pointer/arrow at nonlagzigzag appear then when histogram snakeforce touch my setup level it very good for confirmation entry..

Dear spritbreezer

You can get custom candle here at post #408 by fxbs https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

spiritbreezer:
Could you please post the indicator that you are using to paint a higher tf candle over the current time frame pls?

And may I ask what is the indicator looks like a zigzag then gives the arrows.

Thank you

That indicator called zigzag pointer..you can find it in thread "Follow the Bouncing Pips" by Big Bear. For that template I use chart TF5min with Custom Candle TF30min..We can play with more candle stick in one chart..enjoy

onetarmizi:

sometimes this indi can help me to entry when zig zag pointer/arrow at nonlagzigzag appear then when histogram snakeforce touch my setup level it very good for confirmation entry..

MTF_SnakeForce.mq4 - works only with "SnakeForce.mq4"(exact name) post 1073

Files:

simple way to put mtf rsi on the chart

Dyno Zo RSIs MTF

MTFs, make sure indis installed under correct (exact) name

Basically Dynamic Zone RSIs use reg.(dynamic) BB; SelfAdjustRSI -flat BB

Reason: